Jambands.ca

Skank Exchange?

SaggyBalls

Hey, Hey FairySari ya don't worry about making another one for me, its all good . I feel the love I appriciate the effort trying to get it to me !

i just feel like being a dick today .

speaking of which why did i move back from B.C anyway ?

........and i hope your gift comes around too .

Edited by Guest

sometimes dancingbear doesn't check in for a few days on end...don't take the lack of response as a sign to f off.

in addition dancingbear did post a month or so ago for a final plea for those who didn't send last years gift to get on it before this years is initiated....so I would give it a few days and then see.

I still didn't receive my gift but that's ok because a) I never got around to giving mine out until May so I figure it's karma and B) I moved in September so who knows my secret santa may be as much of a procrastinator as I am and sent it to my old address after I moved.

ah well whatcha gonna do.

Yeah, Stu - why the hell did you move back?

I'm going to be looking for a new place in the next year unless i can snag the room adjascent to mine in my place as well.

move back stu.

Hey Beats.. well there are days when I just want to pack up the truck and move to the coast again . But.........

Ya i won't forget that time when we all met up, which was pretty much an accident. We had some serious fun that night.

At that time I was living in Jasper working at the hostels which was only a summer gig !

so that is why I moved back from there.

Then I came home worked, saved, and moved to sunny Kelowna for a decent stint .

Unfortunatly I didn't have any luck on finding a rick lady ;), but ya that is one beautiful city, gotta be one of the nicest places out there .

Now I am just searching for the best place to live . If I do move again which looks like it might happen its the east coast this time . Well that said it might be back to the mountains again, lol !

Edited by Guest

hear here. if you can afford a downpayment, you can easily get a mortgage on some way cheap property and then resell it when values increase. which they invariably will someday.

beautiful place with FUN FRIENDLY people.

and closer to New York, Montreal, Ttoronto, and Boston (and ottawa) than here.

but the exchange...i'm interested.

I hope I get a great recipient.