Jambands.ca

Robot Chicken

Cully

I got home late (early?) from a show one night (morning?), and channel surfed into the middle of one of them on Teletoon. In my, uh, "tired" state of mind at the time, it was a pretty intense experience...funnily enough, that's also the way I started watching Samurai Jack.

I've since watched all/most of the episodes that are available on YouTube (there's a guy who's uploading them sequentially, in a very organized way :) ).

Aloha,

Brad

never heard of it but I like samurai jack

Go to YouTube, do a search on "robot chicken", and watch a few clips. Each full episode is about 10 minutes long, with about the first half being composed of very short (seconds-long) bits, and the rest a longer sketch. It's claymation, rude, crude, obscene, and insanely funny (as in, "They didn't just do that, did they?").

If you find YouTube clips which are about 10 minutes long and with titles that include phrases like "101" and "209", those are full episodes, with the first digit indicating the season (season 1 and season 2, in those examples), and the last two digits indicating which episode within that season (episode 1 and episode 9, in those examples).

Robot Chicken was co-created by Seth Green, who also does some of the voices, and even appears (in claymation form, often addressing the audience) in some episodes.

I think it airs weeknights at 10pm on Teletoon, followed by the (also hilarious and in-bad-taste) "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (at 10:15pm).

Aloha,

Brad