Jambands.ca

yayyyyyy God

Deeps

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where the F do you find all this stuff, Kev!?

God tells me where to find it all ;)

God has been talking to Ollie too. Looks like he told him about one of the great places for stuff. If he prays a little harder, he might even learn of some more! :D

Wait a second ... i think I hear God again ... he's sending me a link ...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I found him ... he's a fucking comical genius! Who do you think comes up with all this material :)

Is it in Genesis? "He who cannot laugheth at one's self, need not follow. At lunch on the 4th day I created humour/comedy. It is my WILL. Follow or spend eternity in the flames of Hell (oh wait, i didn't create that you guys did, but wait i created you, so ipso facto i created it ... damn i'm getting myself confused)"

Oh I found him ... he's a fucking comical genius! Who do you think comes up with all this material :)

Is it in Genesis? "He who cannot laugheth at one's self, need not follow. At lunch on the 4th day I created humour/comedy. It is my WILL. Follow or spend eternity in the flames of Hell (oh wait, i didn't create that you guys did, but wait i created you, so ipso facto i created it ... damn i'm getting myself confused)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykN-00i7VVs

Aloha,

Brad

I thought the notion of exorcism was silly enough until I got to the last quoted paragraph. :crazy:

Archbishop appoints two exorcists

Ottawa's Catholic archbishop has appointed at least two new exorcists, one each for the English and French communities, replacing the region's last exorcist who retired five years ago.

Jeffrey Grob, exorcist at the archdiocese of Chicago and a former doctoral student at Ottawa's Saint Paul University, says an exorcist in a large, ethnically diverse diocese might get 100 calls a month, mostly from women. The callers complain of bad luck, or they hear or see things they believe are evil.

But those who think they are possessed usually aren't, says Father Grob. He adds that people can sin with gusto, but it doesn't mean demons are at fault. In fact, ordinary sinning doesn't seem to interest demons much; they go for people reading horoscopes, playing around with New Age spiritualities, lonely, alienated kids getting into a Goth lifestyle, and especially anyone having a fun night with a Ouija board. Even that yoga class at the community centre might be suspect.

I do not know if anyone has been following the issue of the polygamists in Utah but I heard a few interesting comments the last couple of days on the issue. The first came from a radio show out of NYC called 'the savage nation' he was all over the government for thier actions. The second came from a Canadian Polygamist on the Larry King show (LK is a CLOWN) who was talking about it as being part of their 'religious law' with respect to marriage. With this said and the USA 'law' of not making laws to restrict religion, it does not seem that the USA has any right to 'attack' the Mormons for their beliefs on marriage. It would be a sad day if nothing comes out of the present 'charges'. Nothing like 'conservatives' upholding the Constitution.

Edited by Guest

I do not know if anyone has been following the issue of the polygamists in Utah but I heard a few interesting comments the last couple of days on the issue. The first came from a radio show out of NYC called 'the savage nation' he was all over the government for thier actions. The second came from a Canadian Polygamist on the Larry King show (LK is a CLOWN) who was talking about it as being part of their 'religious law' with respect to marriage. With this said and the USA 'law' of not making laws to restrict religion, it does not seem that the USA has any right to 'attack' the Mormons for their beliefs on marriage.

They weren't "attacked" for their beliefs (on marriage or anything else, religous or otherwise), they were raided based on accusations of abusive behaviour. And the government was entirely within its authority (not right) to raid the compound based on those accusations.

Aloha,

Brad