yayyyyyy God

Deeps

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this comment:

God did in fact say you are like a pickle:

"And then Jesus said, God the father and I shall ram our holy pickle-stickers into both ends, and fill you with our mighty juices. And when our holy steam shoots forth, you will glow, and it will be good." Vlasic 4:04

I liked this comment:

God did in fact say you are like a pickle:

"And then Jesus said, God the father and I shall ram our holy pickle-stickers into both ends, and fill you with our mighty juices. And when our holy steam shoots forth, you will glow, and it will be good." Vlasic 4:04

"good"? sounds fabulous to me! :P

[color:gray]oops, private voice, private voice, private voice ...

'Diners have been flocking to a restaurant in northern Nigeria to see pieces of meat which the owner says are inscribed with the name of Allah. What looks like the Arabic word for God and the name of the prophet Muhammad were discovered in pieces of beef by a diner in Birnin Kebbi. He was about to eat it, when he suddenly noticed the words in the gristle, the restaurant owner said. A search of the kitchen's meat revealed three more pieces which bore the names. The meat was boiled and then fried before being served, owner Kabiru Haliru told newspaper Weekly Trust. "When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind" - The BBC Website.

'Diners have been flocking to a restaurant in northern Nigeria to see pieces of meat which the owner says are inscribed with the name of Allah. What looks like the Arabic word for God and the name of the prophet Muhammad were discovered in pieces of beef by a diner in Birnin Kebbi. He was about to eat it, when he suddenly noticed the words in the gristle, the restaurant owner said. A search of the kitchen's meat revealed three more pieces which bore the names. The meat was boiled and then fried before being served, owner Kabiru Haliru told newspaper Weekly Trust. "When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind" - The BBC Website.

Vive la revolutione! The meat told me to do it!!!

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind"

Bwahahah ha ha ha ah he he he hee ahhh haaah.

idiots.

Edited by Guest

In related news :

Saudi Pet Ban

Saudi Pet Ban

Saudi Pet Ban News

Associated Press: Saudi Arabia Bans Sale of Dogs, Cats (July 31, 2008)

India Times: The immorality of cats and dogs (August 1, 2008)

Arab News: Cats, dogs the new threat to morality (July 31, 2008)

Related Searches

Saudi Arabia | Islam

Guide Note

Religious police in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh have announced a ban on the selling of cats and dogs, as well as appearing in public with a pet. The pretext for the ban was reports of "pet owners harassing women and families"—or the use of pets to facilitate flirting.1

Fast Facts

Violators will have their pets confiscated1

Repeat offenders will face prosecution1

Pet stores were reported to still be operating after the start of the ban1

Dogs are considered unclean in Islam2

Cats, on the other hand, are said to have been favored by the Prophet Muhammad3

Saudi religious police: Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice

And by related I mean a gaggle of religious morons justifying anything under the context of their religious beliefs.

And upon my death I take grand satisfaction in being part of a pet ban in your honour Mohammed

Dude! How could I possibly give a shit about half of what you did in my honour? No dogs or cats? Really? You really should have stopped and pulled your head out of your ass for minute while you were down there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This email just came in to me seconds ago:

Subject: Your big event

Stephanie,

The evening of Oct. 8 is Yom Kippur, the holiest night of the Jewish year and one clearly indicated on most calendars.

It is observed by 24 hours of fasting and prayer and this has been the case for thousands of years.

Please tell those who planned the event for this time that many of those who might have supported it will not be able to attend. And, further, that holding it then is at least thoughtless, if not offensive.

Sincerely,

Please! The world doesn't stop for the Jewish calendar!!

Obviously, this wasn't my response, but c'mon.... 'offensive'?? grrr.

Edited by Guest

what does WWSD mean?

The event is a charity-auction, fundraising dinner for the Antique Car club of America... thing is it coincides at the same time three other major events that draw in about 500,000 people, so moving it wasn't an option. It's been going on for 50 years.

I'm still reeling a little at that last line. AGH..

A little nicer...

Hello Stephanie,

Thanks to you and the AACA Museum for your invitation to take part in the upcoming Night at the Museum. Unfortunately, the date of the event, October 8, coincides with Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar, and I regret to say that I won't be able to be there. Needless to say, it's a great disappointment to me. I understand the complexitites of event planning, and I hope that the dates of the major Jewish holidays are taken into consideration.

With all best wishes,