Jambands.ca

Good interview vibes

Deeps

Transmitting good luck vibes from the west... hopefully they'll make it over the rockies

Unfortunately the rockies are 'vibe-proof'. In fact that was the original reason behind their implementation: To stop the flow of 'vibes' from the Cascadia area into the rest of the continent. The thinking at the time was that this would lead to a dillution in the 'vibes' that everyone living in the Cascadia area were swimming around in. This notion has since been dismissed but the cost justification for tearing down the rockies can not be made and thus they still stand AND stop the flow of 'vibes' from west to east. Sorry. I'm sure Steve knows you support his desire to be promoted though.

Why is Edger out West?

Anywho.....I'm not going to get that job, I really didn't expect to.

You can't convince someone to develop you if you're playing 40+ rock shows a year. I did find out what I can do now to prepare myself for the same position years down the road, so that when the tunes slow down I haven't set myself back too much.

Anywho, the interview went really well and I feel rejuvenated and like I have a clearer career path.

That's a good thing.

Deeps

...when the tunes slow down...

dont scare me with such things

sorry ya didnt get the job my man

Long way off dude, but I'm not going to pretend living off a musicians average wage is something I'm into.

Plan B needs to progress right along side plan A y'know.

Something about owning a house that makes sleeping on a floor in a far off place a little more gratifying.