Jambands.ca

Tell me Beats last name isn't Newbold

zero

I fucking go to check how my indie rock trolling is going this morning and what do I see but a suspiciously bloated and run on post by someone posting as Newbold. Am I wrong or isn't that Canned Beats last name? I should never have mentioned the Stillepost shit, don't cross the streams and whatnot a la Ghostbusters but fuck. If I have to put up with this dude on another message board let alone the Kitchener Waterloo board (doesn't that guy live in Vancouver?) I am seriously going to shit.

I swear to god if you reap what you sow then there is a special bowge in Dante's inferno for me where instead of having my head planted in the soil and my ass skyward (for sodomites) I'll be stuck in some two way internet conversation with Canned fucking beats for eternity.

only it will just keep

going

on and on and on and while I'm at it let me tell you about the

other time

it went on and on and on

and yet I felt none the wiser for reading any of this shit

then I just kept reading like really what I wanted

was for my eyeballs to fucking bleed with the sheer inane stupidity rolling out of

every

fucking

line

(Actually I didn't really mind what he said over there if that was him- it was sort of a shocker)

I'll step up to the plate and defend Rob here.

Solid guy, heart of gold, needs an editor (hey, something you have in common ;) ) deserves better than this slanderous rant. PM him if it's such a problem.

Edit: I just noticed the compliment you paid him at the end. That was nice.

Edited by Guest
found the silver lining

Come on it's not so slanderous. It was just mildly amusing to wake up and check a KW message board and this dude's like followed me there literally. I know he means well and every once in a while makes a sound remark it's just hard to pick out from the bloat. I don't think I need an editor that bad. Maybe a censor.

Thanks for all the love y'all! I've had a really strange week and sometimes I forget about all the people that I cherish and miss dearly. I could go on about my Scottieking, and boogieknight love just for starters, but I think the love that's more pressing is my number love.

I love my phone number. It's so easy to dial.

It being posted has actually come in handy. Anybody can call somebody else, tell them to get online and get my phone number if you lose or forget my number and are out and about trying to find me.

I understand that a thread is not a real, in person conversation - but just because it takes a few more seconds to read the ridiculous crap I write, you may forget that there are fifteen posts that (although to the point and forward moving) don't often say anything more useful than what I had written. I'm not trying to prop myself up or tear anybody down...but it's something to consider. A bit verbose (literally) at times I am the first to admit. Flowery? Maybe that's how I'm hippified...

It WAS me and I I don't generally have to point out the things that you (luke/zero) blatantly state to prove your points. I liked that thread though. You're a spirited writer and that's why i checked out stillepost again. I'm not new to that board though so 'followed' is really a misnomer.

True - i write a fair bit but I also don't write in as many threads as the lot of you hardcores tend to. so...one big post or fifteen little ones that have the same content but don't always make a point?

Thanks for admitting that i have something useful to say though Luke.

If there IS one thing I must point out that has some impact here it's to Paisley

"... to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation."

is not a complete thought and takes away from the impact of the quote. Maybe you were trying to fuck me up but I doubt it.

to shift from this reality...is what?

or...what...to shift from this reality?

All this talk about needing an editor, the one that would really appreciate editing right this very moment is myself. I do like what I think you're getting at though. That would really save us from our own demise.

Edited by Guest
sometimes i edit myself.

Came back to apologize for my 'one bloat versus fifteen little jabs' comment

Not to suggest that what I have to say is necessarily more important to anybody other than myself.

and Dima...thanks but there's more than nice in these brains. I'm glad that I can work it out without everybody watching/noticing so much (unless you're all being sweet to me).

My best from the west.

It was just mildly amusing to wake up and check a KW message board and this dude's like followed me there literally...I don't think I need an editor that bad.

Did he follow you there before or after you posted about how poeple should go to these boards and read your posts?

Of course you don't think you need an editor. Duh.