Jambands.ca

Ernest Goes To Jail... Trey in trouble

leshlush

http://albanyeye.blogspot.com/

From the police report:

On 12/15/2006 at approximately 3:30am, Ernest J. Anastasio, was stopped for Failing to Keep Right. Subject was observed to be under the Influence of a Narcotic Substance after failing Field Testing. Anastasio was also found to have a Suspended Driver's License in the State of New York. Anastasio was also found to be in possession of an assorted amount of Prescription Medications, Hydrocodone, Percocet, and Xanax, being prescribed to another person. Anastasio was charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 3rd, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th, and DWI - Drugs.

Ernest is appearing at the Palace Theatre on December 29.

Trey1.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do these booking shots become public so quickly. If you're charged with a crime is there some law that says you're no longer entitled to any privacy whatsoever and moreover the public is entitled to make fun of how you look in the middle of the night after being pulled over for a DWI. Somehow you don't figure it'd by as easy to get a mugshot of Teddy or Patrick Kennedy at the same hour of the morning.

How do these booking shots become public so quickly. If you're charged with a crime is there some law that says you're no longer entitled to any privacy whatsoever and moreover the public is entitled to make fun of how you look in the middle of the night after being pulled over for a DWI. Somehow you don't figure it'd by as easy to get a mugshot of Teddy or Patrick Kennedy at the same hour of the morning.

To paraphrase Bill Watterson:

Big Brother has gone commercial.

If I was Trey or ... shoot, what's her name... Nicole Ritchie or anyone with a ton of money, I would not drive myself anywhere! Well, except down to the store or something... but c'mon.. I don't understand it. Especially effed up. Just sit shotgun and frazzle out.

Isn't he caled trey because his name ends in 'the third' ie III