Jambands.ca

NERO FRIDAY

OB1

I know what you mean OB1. I will be leaving Toronto at around 4:00, and I am really hoping to catch Dave Lauzon opening up.

That being said, it occurred to me that it really doesn't matter when everyone is playing. I will still be travelling as fast as possible and getting there as early as possible, and I can't see any way to get there any earlier, so ... let the chips fall where they may.

Just do what I'm doing. Get yourself there as fast as possible, and brace yourself for the news that you missed the opening act.

OB1...if you can leave guelph an hour or two earlier i would suggest doing so, it'll save you some headaches. toronto traffic on a friday usually starts around 2 or 3 and doesn't stop till 7 or later. and it'll be heavy from mississauga/etobicoke right through till oshawa and maybe a bit further.

OB1...if you can leave guelph an hour or two earlier i would suggest doing so, it'll save you some headaches. toronto traffic on a friday usually starts around 2 or 3 and doesn't stop till 7 or later. and it'll be heavy from mississauga/etobicoke right through till oshawa and maybe a bit further.

Take the ETR around Toronto and end up in Pickering!

If you don't mind paying, take the 407. Follow it until it ends

Stay on that road (hwy # 7 aka winchester rd) and go all the way to Simoce St. N.. This is about 5 north on Oshawa.

Turn right on Simcoe and follow it all the way through Oshawa and back down to the 401.

In distance it is a little further, but there won't be any stop and go and should save you some time.

OB1...if you can leave guelph an hour or two earlier i would suggest doing so' date=' it'll save you some headaches. toronto traffic on a friday usually starts around 2 or 3 and doesn't stop till 7 or later. and it'll be heavy from mississauga/etobicoke right through till oshawa and maybe a bit further. [/quote']

Take the ETR around Toronto and end up in Pickering!

no shit. how could anyone pass that uP?

What exit should a person use to get off in Pickering?

Depends where you're going, take Brock Road is probaby the easiest. That takes you to the east end of Pickering. If you need directions for the west end (ie go station) I can give you those directions too but they're a little trickier.

Edited by Guest