Jambands.ca

15 Years of CAUTION JAM This Saturday Night!!

M.G.C.

This Saturday at the Trane Studios in Toronto we will celebrate the very first time Eric and Les played together as an acoustic duo. We will play 3 sets as a full band with guests. Its around 900 Bathurst i think,, and even in the same room they played but it used to be called the Black Rooster.

Anyway obviously we'd like to see folks come out for this party and call up any of the old gang while we're at it..

If you got any Caution Jam stories or pctures I would love to check it all out!!

See you Saturday night!!

My first show seeing Caution Jam was in Antigonish at Pat's Palace. The show was great and I travelled to my buddy Jim Dorey's House for an after-party with 8 other people in my VW.

When we got there there was about 25 people crowded inside a little house on the water. The Caution Jam guys arrived and started playing music by Bob Dylan, The Dead, CSN&Y and I'll never forget... "What's the Ugliest Part of your body?" by Frank Zappa.

There was a crew of beautiful hippy girls playing percusion and flute along with every one. In the middle of the room was this naked guy, holding an Alexander Keith's Box around his waist dancing up a storm... Everyone was in stiches!

In the morning we saw a most beautiful sunrise, and an eagle flying in the distance... It was at that point I was hooked.

I'm sure I've seen them now over 40-50 times between Evolve, Come Together, Lose Your Shoes, Grossmans, Rancho, Pepper Jacks, El Mocambo, The Planet, The Tickle Trunk, Chuggles...

Congrats on 15 Years!!!

My God Jay that is so FUNNY!! that naked guy ran out of the forest when we showed up at Jimmys yelling "you are the shapeshifters!" over and over again.. I remember the sunrise for sure and the Friend of the Devil sing along... THAT is when i was hooked on the maritimes.....

My fav local band hands down !!!

First show was sometime around 96' I think? Got a bad memory for some reason :P It was at the "Tital Pool" in St. Andrews NB...

HUGE THANKS to all the shows I've been lucky enough to catch over the years :)

keep on keepin' on