Jambands.ca

best harry hood ever

phorbesie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Harry Hood" (to my mind THE Phish song, not YEM) was one of those funny songs that had a mini renaissance in the post-hiatus years. Not all of them are excellent, but most are, and they really took it to new places in this period.

Try also Cincy 1999 for a "new" approach to a well-worn classic.

Not sure which you have linked up there, but 12.30.95 is the best Hood hands down. The Went would be up there, but this one is just heavenly.

As for Gin, I love 92-94 'playful' Phish so I would have to take the Murat Gin from 8.13. But the Real Gin would probably get the most votes from fans.

Hood was always the gamebreaker for our crew.... Antelope, YEM, etc would get us into a frenzy, but all of the love in the world couldn't fill in for Hood on many of those nights.

Sean

Not sure which you have linked up there, but 12.30.95 is the best Hood hands down.

I was at that one and it was a special night and a special Hood - pretty transcendant. It probably doesn't stand out in my mind amongst others of that period because it was indoors as opposed to outdoors in the summer.