Jambands.ca

moe. 2-7-07 Town Ballroom

phunkyb

so' date=' who has the recording? i mean, its been almost 6 hours already! :P [/quote']

I have so spoiled you people... ;)

Aloha,

Brad

haha, no kidding.

i just woke up. recording to come later tonight *maybe* but i'll probably just sleep more. it's rough being at work right now.

Rough being at work right now for sure! What a show last night. Can't say enough about how good moe. is sounding these days. The venue, sound, light show and band, all get top marks for last night in my books.

I have to hear this show again. The setlist doesn't reflect the places they went with some of the songs/jams. The second set seemed to be teasing in and out and back and forth between songs. The Bring it Back Home and The Road> Brent Black> Head segment were standouts.

Thanks for the mini preshow party in your suite PassedOutGuy and groovin in the show. Sorry I didn't say goodbye, but when I went to grab my coat a lineup was starting and I had no energy left. I needed every last little bit to drive home after :)

Setlist:

02/07/07 The Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

Set I: Tubing The River Styx1> The Pit, Four, Gone, The Ghost Of Ralph's Mom, Where Does the Time Go?> Rebubula

Set II: Captain America, Bring It Back Home, Opium2, Going Nowhere2 3, The Road> Brent Black> Head

Encore: Waiting For The Punchline

1 w/ Head teases

2 w/ Dave Kimball

3 First time played

02/07/07 New World Records, Buffalo, NY

FREE IN-STORE PERFORMANCE

Set I: Salt Creek1, The Road, New York City1, Where Does the Time Go?, Crab Eyes, Blue Jeans Pizza1, She, Brittle End1 2, Tailspin

1 al on mandolin

2 hilbilly version