2. Allmans - Whippin' Post

3. Cash - Don't Take Your Guns to Town

4. Police - Murder by Numbers

5. The Turtles - Happy Together

6. Cream - Sunshine of Your Love

7. The Supremes - Baby Love

8. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

9. johnny cash - ring of fire

people: even Tonight's The Night has what is technically a cover!

Actually that would be a TEASE' date=' which I tried to edit into the theme but got veto'd! [/quote']

I was trying to tip someone to "C'mon Baby Let's Go Downtown", which was written by Danny Whitten.

i'll bite:

Theme: Songs that Frank Zappa has covered

1. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

10. Danny Whitten - C'mon Baby Let's Go Downtown

11. Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes

11. Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes

12. Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

Right. Theme: The last song that you heard in a dream (or last band/musician that appeared to you in a dream and what they were playing or failing that, your favourite song by said band/musician). A brief description of the dream would be nice but not necessary

1. Phish - Down with Disease (the dream took place at a motel which, strangely, had a small amphitheatre)

oh crap i hope i'm not the only one that occasionally has musically themed dreams!

Right. Theme: The last song that you heard in a dream (or last band/musician that appeared to you in a dream and what they were playing or failing that, your favourite song by said band/musician). A brief description of the dream would be nice but not necessary

1. Phish - Down with Disease (the dream took place at a motel which, strangely, had a small amphitheatre)

2. Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Musical Story, Yes (I have re-occuring dreams of me being seriously lost at a STS9 show.. which is a vague memory of it really happening.. And this song (well not really a song but an expert) is always playing.. freaky deaky)

Theme: The last song that you heard in a dream (or last band/musician that appeared to you in a dream and what they were playing or failing that, your favourite song by said band/musician). A brief description of the dream would be nice but not necessary

2. Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Musical Story, Yes (I have re-occuring dreams of me being seriously lost at a STS9 show.. which is a vague memory of it really happening.. And this song (well not really a song but an expert) is always playing.. freaky deaky)

3. Danny Whitten - C'Mon Baby Let's Go Downtown (Had a dream that Zappa was playing it, but someone thought it was Neil, then it was on an album, then it was on the neverending internet list....)

Theme: The last song that you heard in a dream (or last band/musician that appeared to you in a dream and what they were playing or failing that, your favourite song by said band/musician). A brief description of the dream would be nice but not necessary

3. Danny Whitten - C'Mon Baby Let's Go Downtown (Had a dream that Zappa was playing it, but someone thought it was Neil, then it was on an album, then it was on the neverending internet list....)

4. Abba - Knowing Me, Knowing You (No explaination needed)

4. Abba - Knowing Me, Knowing You (No explaination needed)

5. Weather Girls - Its Raining Men (I'd rather not elaborate ;) )

people: even Tonight's The Night has what is technically a cover!

Actually that would be a TEASE' date=' which I tried to edit into the theme but got veto'd! [/quote']

I was trying to tip someone to "C'mon Baby Let's Go Downtown", which was written by Danny Whitten.

Ahh, I was thinking of when Neil teases Norwegian Wood during the live version of Tonight's The Night on Weld.