Jambands.ca

The LEGENDARY 12 Song Album Game!

MarcO

New theme:

Parts you wish you knew how to play - ex. - Iron Butterfly - Inagodadavida - the drum solo (not my choice, merely an example)

1. Kevin Breit & The Sisters - Jesus the Kid - what else? The guitar kicks me in the ass everytime.

2. Don Ross - This Dragon Won't Sleep (guitar)

Edited by Guest

New theme:

Parts you wish you knew how to play - ex. - Iron Butterfly - Inagodadavida - the drum solo (not my choice, merely an example)

1. Kevin Breit & The Sisters - Jesus the Kid - what else? The guitar kicks me in the ass everytime.

2. Don Ross - This Dragon Won't Sleep

3. Charles Mingus - What Love? (any single note)

Edited by Guest
doh

4. Jaco Pastorius on Joni Mitchell's - Dry Cleaner from Des Moines - Album = Mingus (opening bass run )

Edited by Guest

4. Jaco Pastorius on Joni Mitchell's - Dry Cleaner from Des Moines - Album = Mingus (opening bass run )

5. Elton John - Tiny Dancer (piano)

6. Blue Oyster Cult - (Dont Fear) The Reaper (cowbell)

7. Frank Zappa - Oh No/Orange County Lumber Truck (any of it, but ok, guitar)

8. Neil Young - Cinammon Girl (guitar solo)

9. Bela Fleck and The Flecktones - The Sinister Minister (Victors's Bass solo, at begining of song)

9. Bela Fleck and The Flectones - The Sinister Minister (Victors's Bass solo, at begining of song)

10. Frank Zappa - Watermelon in Easter Hay ([color:purple]guitar solo)

9. Bela Fleck and The Flectones - The Sinister Minister (Victors's Bass solo, at begining of song)

10. Frank Zappa - Watermelon in Easter Hay (guitar solo)

11. Yonder Mountain String Band - Kentucky Mandolin (the mandolin, of course!)

10. Frank Zappa - Watermelon in Easter Hay (guitar solo)

11. Yonder Mountain String Band - Kentucky Mandolin (the mandolin, of course!)

12. Bruce Cockburn - Creation Dream (the awesome guitar runs after the verses - I have it transcribed but can't pull it off!)

12. Bruce Cockburn - Creation Dream (the awesome guitar runs after the verses - I have it transcribed but can't pull it off!)

By far, one of the most underrated guitarists out there. I can never get tired of listening to him and his wide body of work. He just played Buffalo (solo) the other night. Wish I could have made it.

Theme: "________"'s Song

1. Richard Wright - Pink's Song

2. moe. - kyle's song

3. G. Love and Special Sauce - Sara's Song

4. Phish - Mike's Song

5. Murray McLauchlan - Farmer's Song

6. Dylan - Percy's song

7. Queen - Prophet's Song