Jambands.ca

The LEGENDARY 12 Song Album Game!

MarcO

Theme: Memorable Soundtrack Songs (please include the movie title and a short description about the placement of the song)

1. The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking (Blow, intro sequence)

2. Bob Dylan - Hurricane (Dazed & Confused, when Wooderson and the crew enter the pool hall)

3. Sonny Terry and Brownie McGee - Pick A Bale Of Cotton (The Jerk - playing on the front porch of Navin's house)

Post #3000 in this thread!

Theme: Memorable Soundtrack Songs (please include the movie title and a short description about the placement of the song)

2. Bob Dylan - Hurricane (Dazed & Confused, when Wooderson and the crew enter the pool hall)

3. Sonny Terry and Brownie McGee - Pick A Bale Of Cotton (The Jerk - playing on the front porch of Navin's house)

4. Noel Harrison - Windmills Of Your Mind (The Thomas Crown Affair; I think it ran over the opening credits)

Aloha,

Brad

4. Noel Harrison - Windmills Of Your Mind (The Thomas Crown Affair; I think it ran over the opening credits)

5. David Sylvian - Forbidden Colours (Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence; ran over the closing credits and made me stop in my tracks to see who was singing)

5. David Sylvian - Forbidden Colours (Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence; ran over the closing credits and made me stop in my tracks to see who was singing)

6. Jerry Garcia - Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad (banjo) (Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 1978 version)

6. Jerry Garcia - Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad (banjo) (Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 1978 version)

7. Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You (Resevoir Dogs - ear cutting scene ... fantastic counterpoint to the action)

7. Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You (Resevoir Dogs - ear cutting scene ... fantastic counterpoint to the action)

8. Johnny Mandel - Suicide is painless (M.A.S.H. - opening credits...also later in the movie at least once...)

8. Johnny Mandel - Suicide is painless (M.A.S.H. - opening credits...also later in the movie at least once...)

9. B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head (bike ride in Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid)

9. B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head (bike ride in Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid)

10. The Scarecrow - If I Only Had A Brain (Wizard of Oz)

11. Underworld - Born Slippy (Trainspotting -- when Ren is walking away near the end and "choosing life")

"

11. Underworld - Born Slippy (Trainspotting -- when Ren is walking away near the end and "choosing life")

12. Super Freak - Rick James (olives recital)

Theme: Songs that define how you feel today

1. Super Freak - Rick James

2. Loverboy - Everybody's Working For The Weekend

3. Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

4. Ricahrd Thompson - Time To Ring Some Changes

5. Dr Hook and the Medicine Show - I Got Stoned and I Missed It

Theme: Songs that define how you feel today

1. Super Freak - Rick James

2. Loverboy - Everybody's Working For The Weekend

3. Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

4. Richard Thompson - Time To Ring Some Changes

5. Dr Hook and the Medicine Show - I Got Stoned and I Missed It