Jambands.ca

Where the ladies at?

Deeps

So this board is really feeling like the first 5 rows of a RUSH show. Dude-tastic...not bad...but worrisome. Do we need a prog forum?

Anywho Ladies,

Was it the testosterone induced libraryactic musings of randy Zero circa last week?

Was it the lack of threads started by females?

Y'all know you can fix that y'own dang self.

Is it the lack of female emoticons?....not a long hair in the gaggle.

Chime in and say something girly right here in this thread and then when yer done getting your girl-on go select a dude and hand him his ass as he tries to tell you Sarah Harmer is lame.

Which I would never.

I'm a SNAG. Sensitive New Age Guy, BradM can hopefully find the thread where I got that delivered to me.

Let's hear ya.

Steve Vincent De Piante III

Brad whats your first order of business as Pres?

I'm going to get legislation passed that imposes fines on corporations and other organizations (not individuals) that use aprostrophes incorrectly. The collected money will be directed into grammar education at the grade-school level; optionally, a convicted origanization can avoid the fine by making and broadcasting (at their expense) a public service announcement about how to correctly use apostrophes.

Aloha,

Brad

Well I'm a lady, and I've definitely noticed the lack of feminism around here. Not that I'm really complaining, cause I do love men, and the guys around here are super funny.

I think the reason for this is well, there are just more guy's into the scene. When you think about it, at most shows, the guys usually tend to out number the girls.

And for the single guy's around, How tough is it to find a lovely lady at a show that isn't already taken? I don't know but I've got a few single guy friends who've tried for years, and to find a girl as dedicated to the scene as they are around these parts, is easier said than done. They've asked me lots to find a girl to hook them up with, but to be honest, being sort of new to Ottawa, all the girls I know are taken. It's really too bad, cause I'd like to have some fun too ;)

Any who, thanks for posting about this Deeps, pretty funny you noticed it. I'll try my hardest to keep some womanly juices flowing around here. And men, never stop loving us women, we love your attention.

Much love

Steph

girls kick ass.

Girls are smarter than guys.. it's proven!!! hehehe

Girly girl girl girllllllllll!!

What exactly is something 'girly' to say anyways???

Pink Butterflies flutter around the cupcake flowers..with kitties and bunnies...

lol that's all I got.

wow.. that is very random.... :D hahaha :D

Edited by Guest

Man Smart, Women Smarter

Let us put men and women together, see which one is smarter,

Some say men, but I say no, women got the men like a puppet show.

It ain't me it's the people that say, men are leading women astray,

I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way,

That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right.

Little boy sitting in the corner and cry, big man come and ask him why,

He said "I can't do what the big boys do", the man sat down and he cried too.

I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way.

That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right

Ever since the world began women been imitating the ways of men,

But listen cause I've got a plan, give it up just don't try to understand.

I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way.

That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right.

Well I'm a lady, and I've definitely noticed the lack of feminism around here. Not that I'm really complaining, cause I do love men, and the guys around here are super funny.

I think the reason for this is well, there are just more guy's into the scene. When you think about it, at most shows, the guys usually tend to out number the girls.

And for the single guy's around, How tough is it to find a lovely lady at a show that isn't already taken? I don't know but I've got a few single guy friends who've tried for years, and to find a girl as dedicated to the scene as they are around these parts, is easier said than done. They've asked me lots to find a girl to hook them up with, but to be honest, being sort of new to Ottawa, all the girls I know are taken. It's really too bad, cause I'd like to have some fun too ;)

Any who, thanks for posting about this Deeps, pretty funny you noticed it. I'll try my hardest to keep some womanly juices flowing around here. And men, never stop loving us women, we love your attention.

Much love

Steph

Bang on! This is and has always been a huge problem in the jam-scene. Now if you wanna go to a club retro night or a commercial dance music night you'd have no problem.

Seems the better the music gets the less women there are (in general). However the few women that do frequent "good" music events are usually super-hip, intelligent and sexy. Which means unless your timing is awesome, they're taken.

This seems to be the way in the Canadian scene, although the East-Coast is a little better.

I think the women on this board are the cream of he crop! Big Ups!

Yes I agree MarcO but I just wasn't seeing a lot in the threads I was checking that contained female mouthiness.

Not too long ago KaidyMae, PalacePrincess, and Deb roamed the earth with a dildo in the right hand and quasi-feminist dogma on the lips.

Maybe we're less offensive these days and the ladies don't need to crack down so hard dunno no but I thought I'd just throw it all out there and see if I couldn't illicit some female response.

You do look nice in a dress though so you'll work in that vein.

Cheers

Deeps