Jambands.ca

Where the ladies at?

Deeps

Chime in and say something girly right here

boys are dumb!

is that what you had in mind?

*smirk*

by the way slavetothegroove, i think you should organize a field trip down to SoOn with your gaggle of strapping young ottawa lads -- i know WAY more single girl hotties (intelligent, funny, and all around awesome) than suitable man matches for them!

Well I'm a lady' date=' and I've definitely noticed the lack of feminism around here. Not that I'm really complaining, cause I do love men, and the guys around here are super funny.

I think the reason for this is well, there are just more guy's into the scene. When you think about it, at most shows, the guys usually tend to out number the girls.

And for the single guy's around, How tough is it to find a lovely lady at a show that isn't already taken? I don't know but I've got a few single guy friends who've tried for years, and to find a girl as dedicated to the scene as they are around these parts, is easier said than done. They've asked me lots to find a girl to hook them up with, but to be honest, being sort of new to Ottawa, all the girls I know are taken. It's really too bad, cause I'd like to have some fun too ;)

Any who, thanks for posting about this Deeps, pretty funny you noticed it. I'll try my hardest to keep some womanly juices flowing around here. And men, never stop loving us women, we love your attention.

Much love

Steph[/quote']

Bang on! This is and has always been a huge problem in the jam-scene. Now if you wanna go to a club retro night or a commercial dance music night you'd have no problem.

Seems the better the music gets the less women there are (in general). However the few women that do frequent "good" music events are usually super-hip, intelligent and sexy. Which means unless your timing is awesome, they're taken.

This seems to be the way in the Canadian scene, although the East-Coast is a little better.

I think the women on this board are the cream of he crop! Big Ups!

Thanks Chameleon :D :D yippee. And I do have to conqur that all the ladies on this board totally rock!!!!

Well I'm a lady, and I've definitely noticed the lack of feminism around here. Not that I'm really complaining, cause I do love men, and the guys around here are super funny.

I think the reason for this is well, there are just more guy's into the scene. When you think about it, at most shows, the guys usually tend to out number the girls.

And for the single guy's around, How tough is it to find a lovely lady at a show that isn't already taken? I don't know but I've got a few single guy friends who've tried for years, and to find a girl as dedicated to the scene as they are around these parts, is easier said than done. They've asked me lots to find a girl to hook them up with, but to be honest, being sort of new to Ottawa, all the girls I know are taken. It's really too bad, cause I'd like to have some fun too ;)

Any who, thanks for posting about this Deeps, pretty funny you noticed it. I'll try my hardest to keep some womanly juices flowing around here. And men, never stop loving us women, we love your attention.

Much love

Steph

You rock steph and so do all the chicks on this board and everywhere in the world. You're all beautiful, sexy, lovely, smart and wicked and I say good job to you all and we men would be nothing without you wonderful ladies.

I am woman hear me roar..? !! ?? % *

I dunno...just wanted to clairfy my earlier post stating I ain't no lady - which I will still stand by but I am a girl.

by the way slavetothegroove, i think you should organize a field trip down to SoOn with your gaggle of strapping young ottawa lads -- i know WAY more single girl hotties (intelligent, funny, and all around awesome) than suitable man matches for them!

I'll second that part about bringing some strapping young men down on a field trip.

ps. PP you're the Hottest of Hotness (with captial H's) out of all the wonderful single ladies I know!