Jambands.ca

RC: doesn't understand a word popo weenie writes.

in person, i picture a weird girl in a fairy costume skippin around saying these things with a really high voice....but everyone around her is normal....

ME: hey, what would you like for lunch

Popo weenie: pip pip, lunch u say, lnch like meals are all fillying, pip pip pip, bacon and eggs bacon and eggs, but is breakfast? wich sand can you make?

Hilarious! That made my day.

I'm from NB' date=' as is popo, I believe?...so you think even I could decifer him...but usually confused :P no offense popo but WTF? ha

[/quote']

i was under the influance of vodka coolers ha ha and yes wtf, had a rough 2 days working hard ha so we drink after we work and get all pissed off

makes the day better but not so today oh well if you want to dance you must pay the fiddler

thank god i don,t have to do this every week

ha ha the lad saying about me flying around the kitchen was funny

On board.

Popo age/keyboard/language barrier....just slow'er down and contribute in the spirit of someone making sense of anything you're saying.

Rhyming off madness about how lawyer's screw you in a thread like StoneMtn's really detracts from the good discussion going on and serves to pizz me the hell off.

In respect and the hopes that you'll heed some advice and type in human,

Steven Vincent

in person, i picture a weird girl in a fairy costume skippin around saying these things with a really high voice....but everyone around her is normal....

ME: hey, what would you like for lunch

Popo weenie: pip pip, lunch u say, lnch like meals are all fillying, pip pip pip, bacon and eggs bacon and eggs, but is breakfast? wich sand can you make?

thats me ha ha

On board.

Popo age/keyboard/language barrier....just slow'er down and contribute in the spirit of someone making sense of anything you're saying.

Rhyming off madness about how lawyer's screw you in a thread like StoneMtn's really detracts from the good discussion going on and serves to pizz me the hell off.

too bad don,t read what i post i am not twisting you arm

have a good evening and don,t take life too seriously

In respect and the hopes that you'll heed some advice and type in human,

Steven Vincent

Yeah sorry there Popo I have been taking life too seriously.

Winter has me pretty kicked in the nuts in terms of morale and I took it our pretty bad in the post you quoted above.

Cheers,

Deeps

PS Booche sorry to sour your day.

i understand

but really what is the best you can do to handle winter as we are getting another one next year

cheers