Jambands.ca

Damn.

secondtube

Holy crap!

Actually, I'm looking forward to a bit (maybe not quite so much!) of that action up here in Ottawa; it'd finally give me a chance to make a nice ice-slide in the backyard for the kids (there just hasn't been enough build-up yet).

dude....you're cruisin' for a bruisin' !

I hate snow. I don't like its color. I don't like its shape. I don't like its temperature. Or how it feels when you walk on it. I don't like it in snowballs. Or on hills. I don't like how it feels. Or what it does. I don't like anything about it. It's a soft, wet, white, mushy, melting, freezing mess!

Aloha,

Brad

Just got done my first shovel - not so bad... yet. Also made a little mountain in the backyard that will eventually form into a nice big slide; downside is, it's all this icy powder right now, so it sticks together about as well as dry sand. Will have to somehow hide it from the kids until I can get it warms up a bit or I get it iced over.

you can always pour some water on it

aaron and i spent an hour digging the driveway out so i could get to work, then my car got stuck at the bottom of the drive trying to get onto the unplowed road, we finally got it back in the driveway, called into work and before i could even say "i can't make it in" the chick cheerfully told me that i didn't need to worry about coming in. DAMN THEM ALL!!!