The Office - official thread

bouche

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone is a big fan of the office might I suggest another related British sit com in a very similar vain. It is actually produced by the same people as the original british office, and written by the creators of Father Ted.

It is Called "The I.T. Crowd".

It is about 2 giant nerds and one hottie who work in the I.T. department of a giant office building. From "Gay The Musical" to "The Lonely goth stuck in the back room" there are many classic off the wall moments.

I believe it airs on G4 tech tv in canada... but I'm pretty sure you can find it streaming or a torrent fairly easily.

So far there have only been two 6 episode series (what the british call a season) of the show, so not too much to get caught up on.

If anyone gets a kick out of this show and wants a few other suggestions of amazing british comedies give me a pm and I'll give you a multitude of suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

For the standard this show has set, I only have one word for last nights episode.

"Weaksauce"

Obviously there were some funny moments and Kelly had the best of the bunch (I also enjoyed the return of Ryan) but even Ollie's "dont extend the episode" theory wouldnt have helped the season opener.

Obviously there were some funny moments and Kelly had the best of the bunch (I also enjoyed the return of Ryan) but even Ollie's "dont extend the episode" theory wouldnt have helped the season opener.

Funny because I came in here to say that I thought it was one of the better one hour episodes but maybe that was all the hoppy beer I drank.

As hour-long comedy episodes go, I thought last night's Office flowed pretty well. It was one of Stanley's best shows and Jim was funny. I always laugh at Andy.

I like the scene where Michael took away Jim's notebook as he was conversing with Pam and you could still see her annoyed face on the screen as Michael walked around the office.