Jambands.ca

The Office - official thread

bouche

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And his sister-in-law is Angela Kinsey.

Yeah right. And Kelly Kapoor produces the show' date=' huh?

[/quote']

And writes episodes too. B.J. Novak also writes episodes and produces. Stephen Merchant has directed a number of episodes and I hear he may guest star in a future episode, maybe before the end of the season.

I think that the show remains successful because the actors take an active role in writing and producing the show. The show doesn't get lost and watered-down with too many outside writers like The Simpsons has and the later years of Seinfeld had.

From Ain't It Cool regarding tonight's new Office episode. "Kelly" is a good writer so I hope its good:

LECTURE CIRCUIT PART 1

Written by Mindy Kaling.

Michael (Steve Carell) goes on a speaking tour of the other branches to explain Scranton’s relative success, accompanied by his driver, Pam (Jenna Fischer). Back at the office, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Jim (John Krasinski) — now the heads of the party planning committee — forget a birthday, with severe consequences. Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) falls for someone he should not.

I thought last night's episode was great...it was the first time in a long time that I had to bury my head under a pillow when Michael was talking.

Not exact, but something like this:

Michael: I'm sorry....I'm just trying to do the math in my head as to the last time you and Jim had sex.

That and his going around the room with the name associations.....good lord.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michael Scott: [storming into the warehouse] Hey! Hey! Hey! You idiot.

Darryl: Start over.

Michael Scott: Sir...! I placed a bunch of golden tickets into five seperate boxes and somehoww they all ended up at Blue Cross. How did this happen?

Darryl: Were the boxes near each other?

Michael Scott: Irrelevant.

Darryl: I put three pallets on the truck to Blue Cross once a week. They use a lot of paper.

Michael Scott: Ok I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be honest. What is a pallet?