Jambands.ca

The Office - official thread

bouche

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Liberstein is the best writer on the show.

Well he cant be all that good because for the most part this season has been total shite.

"Toby" has written two episodes this year (season): "Goodbye Toby" and Sunday's "Stress Relief". I do not stand corrected.

'goodbye toby' was last season. but your point about him being a great writer is spot on

I have to go back to some of the earlier comments in this thread and say that I'm not a fan of the hour long episodes. Although I found some of the stuff in this episode some of the funniest shit I have seen from this show in some time, overall it could have benefited from editing.

There were definately times in this episode where I was like "alright, move on already"... The pirated movie was TERRIBLE and could have easily been trimmed down or out all together.

I liked it better when they use to extend the episodes by 10 minutes... Way better flow.

Michael: Hi, everyone. Corporate has given Dwight two strikes. They are very, very upset with him. So, as a disciplinary measure he is going to have to issue a formal apology. Dwight, have you prepared your statement of regret?

Dwight: I have.

Michael: Let's hear it.

Dwight: [clears throat] "I state my regret."

Jim: You couldn't of memorized that?

Dwight: I could not, because I do not feel it. Okay, everyone. I am going to need you to sign this statement of regret as an acknowledgement that you heard it. Okay? Everyone come on up here. It's not a big deal.

Phyllis: It is a big deal. You almost killed Stanley.

Dwight: Yeah, right. I filled him full of butter and sugar for 50 years and forced him not to exercise. Now, take a lesson from Stanley and jog on up here and sign this, okay? Make a line. Just form a line right here. Sign it! Sign it now!