Jambands.ca

JACKFRUIT Rancho Relaxo - March 23

StoneMtn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound was somewhat lacking, compared to other Jackfruit shows I've seen, but the band was in fine form. I suspect it was more of a soundman-issue.

Chris was as sexy as ever, maintaining his position as BC's greatest front-man. The new drummer was amazing, and the other two musicians blew me away in their own right.

The show wasn't that long; being one set of about an hour and a half, but I definitely got my 5 bucks' worth.

[color:purple]I was a little concerned that C-Towns was going to kick the bands' asses at one point, after he threatened to do so, but that's another story...

I love that band.

No; no mistake. I certainly remember Stoned Phillips' attendance...

Stoned Phillips was definitely the person who kept streaking naked across the dance-floor, despite being repeatedly warned by security. I think she really got some attention, though, when she actually managed to drink a glass of white wine without spilling, while swinging upside down above the stage from some beam attached to the ceiling...

No; no mistake. I certainly remember Stoned Phillips' attendance...

Stoned Phillips was definitely the person who kept streaking naked across the dance-floor, despite being repeatedly warned by security. I think she really got some attention, though, when she actually managed to drink a glass of white wine without spilling, while swinging upside down above the stage from some beam attached to the ceiling...

I still got a 9.5 overall...the Russian judge hiding under the table screwed me over, though...