Jambands.ca

I'm takin' off!!

DevO

Thought I'd post this for anyone trying to get in touch with me for jambands.ca related business..

I'm taking off, goin' out West! I'm driving out and flying home.. I'm leaving tomorrow and will be getting back on September 7th. So from now 'til then I won't be seeing my jambands.ca email account. I'll still be checking in at my hotmail account (kevoneill42 AT hotmail.com)

I can't wait! This'll be my first time driving across. Main stops include Ignace, Saskatoon, Calgary, Banff, Golden, Vancouver, Whistler and possibly the Island (mainly Tofino). See ya in September! [big Grin]

Thanks everyone! I'm home in Hamilton tonight and tomorrow, then hitting the road Wednesday morning. It's hard to say when I'll make it to Calgary, but probably on the 23rd or 24th. I'll be there for a few days visiting my brother at his new place, somewhere in the northwest in the Scenic Hill neighbourhood!?!? Before Calgary, I'm hoping to meet up with some friends in Ignace (in NW Ontario, close to Manitoba) for pints. Then, my friend Brandos, who I'm traveling with, wants to head up to Saskatoon where he says he knows a guy who makes moonshine, and will give us a bottle. Then to Calgary.

Then to Banff to visit some friends and to conquer Mt. Rundle -- something I've wanted to do since I lived there in summer 2000. Its a 5 hour hike up and 3 hours down I hear. Then to Golden to visit a friend or two.. Time is gonna be tight though cause I gotta make it to Whistler by the morning of the 30th at the latest for Zoophorus (preferably the night of the 29th). So I might only be in Golden for a few hours, or one night at the most.

After Zoophorus, I'll be on the coast 'til September 6th to do as I please! I'm thinking about sea kayaking, and if possible would like to surf in Tofino for a day or two. Who knows!

Hey Weezy, would you likely be heading to Zoophorus with Krystal? I'm good friends with her roomie, Cortney.. If so, it'll be nice & easy to find ya.

Hey Kevo! Make sure you don't get tricked into staying out there. I know all of those west coasters act all nice, and make everything look and seem fun, and feed you delicious food. They'll even make the weather better than here! Before you know it, you won't want to come home.

Have a blast [smile]

quote:

Hey Weezy, would you likely be heading to Zoophorus with Krystal? I'm good friends with her roomie, Cortney.. If so, it'll be nice & easy to find ya.

We're not going-up together, but I'll definately be partying with them folks. See you there!

Archived