Jambands.ca

Don't give a ride to Cheesehead

Alexis

Cheesehead:

First of all, I can not believe that you've come on here to bitch about other people not giving someone money. I offer to sell you my ticket to IT and give you and a friend a ride. You promised me face for the ticket. You lied to me, and to a friend of yours that you've had since you were 6 about the money. You bitch and moan about how expensive everything is the whole way. You basically find $100 US and somehow still can't find a way to pay me. You put your share of gas on daddy's credit card and bitch about that. But wait?! When I drop you off and tell you how shitty the situation is, who whips out a big envelope full of cash? I don't blame Jay for telling you to keep your $60 the way you threw it at us. I give him credit for the restraint he had with you. As for your sorry excuse that you lost out too (the $80 of drugs for the 12 hour drive that you were going to throw in the garbage after sleeping the whole way and not doing any of them) dude, it was my idea to bury them, for possible salvation later. You also thanked me for making you get rid of them after our search at the border. How dare you say you're the big loser of the situation? What about what we had to ditch on both sides of the border? Cost of doing business my friend. As someone who goes to mostly American shows surely you must have some idea of how to deal with the border.

How considerate of you, to make sure your friend didn't mind if you left to go buy pizza. And how considerate of you to want to buy the pizza in the first place. Where the hell was that consideration at IT? You drove a total of 45 minutes of a 29 hour drive. And sketchy is the only word to describe that experience.

Second of all, why don't you learn about a cause before you champion it? Toronto pays 120 million dollars a year into the homeless INDUSTRY. They pay over $25,000 a year on cigarettes alone. People who are living in the streets especially downtown Toronto choose to be there. There are places to go. There are systems in place albeit shitty ones, but there are systems in place to prevent you from becoming homeless. What about the shaky lady? After she got exposed last year I wouldn't give anything to anyone begging. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very nice person full of good deeds. I've given train money from toronto to ottawa to a couple of kids (complete strangers by the way, maybe that'll get me an extra point on your good-deed-o-meter) who were going to be stuck hitching home after a show. Even an extra $15 for something to eat. I drove your ass home for 15 hours straight with nothing but hostility coming from you. I never went on one of those family vacations with the really long drive. Now I know how my mother would have felt.

The whole point of this is Josh, that no one especially me wants to come on here and read about you boo hooing about your life. Stop trying to climb up on that high horse you wish all of us saw you on because you try to buy someone pizza, or counsel the underpriviledged youth of toronto. You seem to have led quite the privilidged life yourself. Your Upper Canada College education got you a spot in Queens which I'd fall over if you were paying for yourself. You life doesn't suck as much as you think. Everyone needs to know you for what you are. And as for my suggestions to come out to local shows the whole trip, keep going to those big American dates where you're just another nameless face in the crowd, don't come out to anything here. Assholes like you are certainly not welcome. Dude, I wasn't even going to say anything about this incident, but your pathetic attempts to gain attention with these frivolous posts have solicited all of this from me. Stop coming on here and harassing people for rides. No one should ever give a ride to you. EVER. You ruined what should be a great experience for me. Getting into a car and driving with a head for hours on end is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. I never want to do it again after that trip with you.

DON'T EVER GIVE CHEESEHEAD A RIDE, AN EXTRA, ANYTHING. EVER.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sentiments exactly. The dude called me an asshole when i simply pointed out the EXTREMELY obvious fact that he had bought an expensive ticket to a show that was 12 hours away and he had no planned ride.

But i digress. My Mother always told me that if you ignore something long enough, it will go away....eh puddles?

Fromage

Man it is people like you who give bands like phish a bad name. For someone who lives where you do and had the up bringing that you do you would think that you pay your way out of most situations. That sure isn't the case is it?

Blows my mind to think that someone sells you a ticket last minute and offers gives you a ride for a concert that is 29hrs away and you don't even have the decency to pay the ammount agreed upon. You not only did that but you bitched the whole time as well. [Mad]

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU GOT TO PAY.

After all of your whiny posts about why people don't like you, Ya think that you would realize it was because the way you act and do the things that you do.

Fromage as long as I see that you are posting I am going to make remarks and I hope that you don't like them. [Mad] Some of us around here stick together, maybe you should have thought of that first.

Find some where else to beg loser, we really don't need people screwing each other over because of a message board do we?

I was on Josh's website and I found this amusing

quote:

"I've made so many mistakes in my life, and caused so many unnecessary problems. They could have been prevented. And people need to know that. I think everyone can learn a great deal from what I've been through. An hour seems like a short time to hear a perspective on life you've probably never heard before."

......................................-Josh Bell, 2002

But this one is my fav

quote:

Self Proclaimed Dr. Of Teenage Stress Relief

Well it looks like ya need a little more time to grow "Dr." Josh

dude if people want to pass judgement, that's fine. That's not up to me.

It would just be another clear example of the immaturity and ignorance displayed on the board.

One person's comments shape your entire opinion of someone. Not such a good way to go through life. Will cause you lots of problems.

I didn't steal anything from him. If you really want me to break that trip down for you dollar by dollar I can and will. If he's gunna bitch and cry about what would have been 12 or 13 dollars change, that he told me not to worry about, then how about the balloon we gave him, or all the weed we smoked him, let's call it even on the opium, how about the gas that I didn't ask him to chip in on at the next stop since he gave me the change at mcdonalds? And the extra 40 that he gave me in Kingston (after he told me he had no more money) was his share of gas and your share of gas. And why did Tal tell me while we were pumping gas in Kingston that he had talked to Jay and told him he'd lost that $40 and that he wouldn't be able to give me full price for the ticket? I asked Jay about that, he said it was bullshit and we come back in the car to hear the to 2 of you fighting like school girls.

I've completely learned my lesson in this, it's my own fault for not getting the money off you in toronto. All I'm doing, is my own special version of a puclic service announcement. Warning everyone of what a liar you are. Espically since you come on here and try to get rides off everyone. God damn it I wish someone had done it earlier, maybe I could have avoided this whole mess.

Why don't you hurl a few more quick easy insults, since you have nothing really to complain about in regards to me, and slink away. But do it fast, because when you insult my looks, you insult the people who appreciate them. And he hits hard and runs fast.

Hey Cheese

I'm sure not skinny, do you have something that you want to say to me..........

I really don't like computers or want to sit behind one so why don't we hook up this eve and I can show you what 200lbs of Chatham hostility looks like. Please let me know I know T.O. like the back of my hand and I am only about 45mins away.

I guess that we sure won't be seeing you at any CanJam shows. Anyways you are not welcome, at least in my "immature" eyes.

All of you sketchy kids belong on Phish tour and should stay there. Too Bad for Mike Gordon is ruinning that for you, soon you will have no place left to go.

As for yourself and your little high school buddies (dancingbear and peacedude) if you guys have something to say lets get this off the message board. Give me an email a_crow@hotmail.com

no reasoning now, no backing out.

arrange the spot. insults were flying. i'd love to hear you call me fat. Here, in case you dont know what i look like.

-

It doesn't matter what you look like. You insult a friend of mine because of her weight. Sometimes being a larger person isn't easy. Trust me, i know; especially with what is going on.

So, why dont you just let us know where you are at, so we can take our fat asses out there and show you what Crispy Cream eaters can do to pieces of shit like yourself.

-

Oh its On!

I find it funny how you counsel troubled kids because you live such a hard life

- You go to Upper Canada College $$$$$$$$

- You liver in a nice area of TO $$$$$$$$

- Your Mom and Grandparents died (You're not the only one, life is sh%t stop dwelling)

- You Heroically saved your family from a house fire (I doubt it, geek you probably saved your PC)

Go back to giving bums money...........

quote:

Anyways, im done with this message board.

you guys are mostly really judgemental.

See y'all at the shows!

See Ya @ a show fromage I'll be the guy kickin your ass!

quote:

Yeah, my education far surpassess yours, but is that reason to get all upset?

quote:

Thats more than you can say you fat cow. You sit in your trucking storage company at a computer eating your krispy kremes

quote:

And as for you other idiots, why not get a hint of evidence before you start accusing people of things they didn't do.

You just called me on there, kid.

quote:

the majority of people who have insulted me on here are obviously lonely and troubled individuals who have nothing better to do than instigate a fight with someone they've never met.

that is instigating if there ever was any.

quote:

If you had any idea of how hard i have worked to get to where I am, you'd fall on your fat ass and never want to eat again.

Oh, its SO on.

well, well.

the shit sure is flyin' today....just when i thought the board was gettin' boring....

I must agree that it is pretty low making fun of people because they are on the heavy side - that is not cool. If you want to get someone call them a good for nothing, ignorant, inbred piece of shit...hey thats just good fun, but no sir, ya should never make fun of something like weight.

by the way secondtube - that sure is one heck of a fish!!! nice catch buddy! [smile]

Archived