Jambands.ca

Don't give a ride to Cheesehead

Alexis

OK certainly your opinions are all well informed. Now, seeing as none of you, aside from alexis, know who i am, it really makes no difference to me what you think. However, it IS funny how you hide behind your computers and rant and rave about someone you dislike. Alexis, first off, I did NOT fuck you out of any money. I said and I quote "MY FRIEND CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY FACE." He gave you what, 220 dollars? And face was something likle 245?

Second, When did I ever bitch about my life. For your fat information, I PAY for every fucking dollar spent on that credit card. Second, I have been through hell and back. Yeah, my education far surpassess yours, but is that reason to get all upset? You and your boyfriend bitched more than anyone, and my buddy and I HATED it. Yeah we got in a 5 or 10 minute argument on the way back, but then when we got out we were laughing about it and how annoying YOUR bickering is. \

THIRD, I OFFERED to drive, and you KICKED ME OUT of your driver seat. Im sure your little group of friends there, Jay, Jstsmoked1, instagator get off by making fun of people on a jamband message board, but jesus, get a hobby. or a job. or a life. Christ your entire post is incessant babble that stems out of your lack of information about me, or my life, or my upbringing. People in toronto treat the homeless poorly. I help them. I help kids who's parents have been shot. I deal with kids who are victims of fucking sexual abuse and rape. Thats more than you can say you fat cow. You sit in your trucking storage company at a computer eating your krispy kremes, while you come on here and make invisible friends.

When you actually are doing something with your life, I will listen to your pie hole.

And as for you other idiots, why not get a hint of evidence before you start accusing people of things they didn't do. Ask dancingbear if a word of what alexis is saying is true. Ask peacedude, ask anyone who actually KNOWS me.

As far as I'm concerned, the majority of people who have insulted me on here are obviously lonely and troubled individuals who have nothing better to do than instigate a fight with someone they've never met.

Well have fun, I'm off to the golf course. Guess I'm just to priviledged to sit here and fight all day long.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fucking moron alexis. I OFFERED you the money. AND YOU TURNED IT DOWN.

You think I am just handed cash dont you? If you had any idea of how hard i have worked to get to where I am, you'd fall on your fat ass and never want to eat again.

Daddy's credit card? His account, MY MONEY. AND lying to you? Only about saying thank you for the miserable ride you gave.

My advice to you, is next time youre going to be behind the wheel of a car, don't piss off everyone else on the road and make your two guests feel wrongly indebted because you didnt want to accept the money given to you.

Cheesehead,

Face for the ticket was 220. Tal gave me 160 and said it was all the money he had on him. (Too bad he pulled out more money later) Our agreement was that he give me 120 and you give me 100.

You don't know anything about my education, and as for my job, I'm very proud to say that I JUST turned 22 and I am the General Manager of Operations for a facility that brings in just under 1 million/year.

This will be my 5th post on this board, so no, I don't come on my computer to make friends. I know all of these people from shows I've been to. Unlike you, who openly admitted no one on here really knows you. You seem to be the one in need of some invisible friends and support. And if the only negative thing you have to say about me is my weight, then dude, get an imagination. There are a lot of fatties out here in this scene (you're not too slender yourself) and we'll all ban together and sit on you.

How about the money you stole from Tal? At macdonalds? And he gave you 200 bucks. I am on the phone with him.

If we're going to immaturely insult each other, then you gotta receive whatever you give. You're not only unattractive, but youre also argumentative irrational and ignorant.

Anything else?

I wanna join the lynching!

I was cruising his website and found this to be EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL !

"His talks cover...staying away from drugs..."

holy shit bro...can bill clinton come give us a lecture on monogamy?

i don't care if you choose to do drugs (i've been known to have an apertif once in a while and perhaps a few other forms of intoxicants [Wink] )but don't fuckin tell kids the pitfalls of drugs when you're in the lot huffin on a balloon scoring opium and packin an 8 of nugs in your pocket!

If cheese wants to play with the grown ups, he has to act like one and he's got a looong way to go. phish and GD about peace and love??? What are you, like 12??? Grow up you name calling baby, you're lucky Alexis boyfriend dosn't majestically kick your ass...you deserve it. If you were a man you'd take the beating...but if your anything like how your website paints you, you'd probably add it to your list of "deeds of a martyr"

Just too much...

quote:

Originally posted by mister slippery:

Albany 2000. found a ride posted online from Rob (he's registered here, but doesnt post, he might be in the Sanzwill Band) we are friends to this day. Since then, i have become the driver on most of these jaunts, and where possible will help out those who need.

Maine 2003. offered a ride to frescolopez, who i knew before from toronto shows, and to freekerbythespeaker and BradM from ottawa, whom i had never met. Im glad i did. I feel richer for having met these 2, and hope to see them again soon (gonna have to make it to Ottawa soon).

Awww, Dave... don't I make your list? Even after both Oswego '99 and SCI in Darien in '02?

I feel all sad-like... [Frown]

Brian, thanks for the rides to 5,6 & 7/12/1997. That was sweet!

Dave, thanks for the ride to SCI Darien!

I've also had some great rides with people who were more strangers, I guess we both took a chance, but I'm a pretty good person and I respect people and their ride.

Stories like the one we've been reading about definetly make me leary about giving strangers a ride to a show. The good thing is in a community like this one, usually we are all good people and can vouch for each other. Ilove that in our small knit community usually you can trust that someones friend who needs a ride to a show, will be a decent person. If there is some space, help a head out, and share a bowl on the way.

Peace, love, and rides!

Keep on truckin'

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

Brian, thanks for the rides to 5,6 & 7/12/1997. That was sweet!

Ha-ha!! No problem, dude! Of course, you weren't really a "stranger" - I think I'd known you for four years by '97... [big Grin]

I also think that one the close-knit community helps to allow this kind of thing to occur more comfortably. Dave joined us in '98 because he was a friend's girlfriend's brother (or something like that, maybe it was a friend's girlfriend's friend's brother). Anyway, I've never had a bad experience with someone who's been recommended by a friend. Strangely, they've all been named Dave.

I like to think that I would offer a ride to (or accept a ride from) the majority of the people on this board. Of course, it's a bit of a non-issue right now, but if anyone ever comes to Seoul, I'd be more than happy to take the subway with you... [Wink]

brian,

[big Grin]

what, am i gonna write bout every show to prove a point?

not likely.

my first and most recent online riding experiences, thats what those examples were.

However.........

Dear everybody,

Brian Hamilton is the greatest fellow ive ever met. Before meeting Brian, i was in a darkness, void of any interaction with anyone who was worth the time it took to converse with them. But then, on July 17th, 1999, the clouds lifted, and the Great Brian Hamilton came down from above on a flaming chariot, and my life was complete.

Ta

dah

!!!

[Razz]

Archived