Jambands.ca

Rib fest starting on Wed

phorbesie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grilled chicken sandwich was decent but the sides rule again.

Is that from Texas Outlaws, at Sparks & Elgin? (I'm considering getting one to bring home for dinner tonight, though a BBQ brisket sandwich also sounds good.)

Aloha,

Brad

Yes, Texas Outlaws.

If you're getting something to travel I would suggest getting half a chicken or something along those lines. Just thinking the bread might be a little soggy by the time you get home. And the chicken sandwich was a little on the small side.

Yes, Texas Outlaws.

If you're getting something to travel I would suggest getting half a chicken or something along those lines. Just thinking the bread might be a little soggy by the time you get home.

Good point. I wonder if I can get the bread and meat served separately, for assembly at home.

And the chicken sandwich was a little on the small side.

I'm thinking brisket, actually; I have a nice California Zinfandel at home that's going to go well with something beefy.

Aloha,

Brad

Who's owning who now?

From an email exchange with Hux:

20$ will get you a full rack. Add in 2$ for the beans and slaw. Hit the Texas Outlaws. They are the second last one before you hit Elgin. Their sauce is easily the best.

and then an hour later:

The closest one to elgin is crabbys bbq shack. I ordered a rack, I have a feeling that's not the one you meant, you mustve fucked something up....