Jambands.ca

Rib fest starting on Wed

phorbesie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actively pissing me off that they keep shortening it ... perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me, but I seem to recall the first time I went to this bad boy (2 years ago) it was 2 full weeks. Last year it was one week, weekend to weekend. Now it is starting in the middle of the week and only going to the weekend. To make it worse, my vacation starts tomorrow and I will be away until sunday. I'm going to have to get out of WicCan Fest early on sunday and burn rubber to get the full savory pork and chicken goodness. Damn.

The London rib fest is awesome, I went every year when I lived in SW Ont.

Yep this is a good one...a little further drive, but worth the trip. You will see quite a few duplicate vendors though, so if you don't want to make the trip you can still get some of the food in Guelph. I think the London one is likely bigger...

your prolly more lucky you have never made it to the burlington one...I've been a few times over the yrs and only ate the ribs once and got sick...along with the others that were there with me...but more so for the fact that I've heard countless stories of people getting sick...and I find it a pretty lame atmosphere.

Enter Sparks via Elgin and take the first ribdudes on the left. Its the same place I hit all of last year. Their sauce RULES.

Dont get the rib sandwich. It aint that special but do get a platter of whatever you order. I loooooove those bbq'd beans and the coleslaw (do it Velvet) is pretty decent.

I'm sticky too.