Jambands.ca

Eric Lindros to announce retirement

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

According to RDS, Eric Lindros will announce that he's retiring from the NHL... if he remembers to attend the press conference in the morning...

nonords.jpg

Eric's reaction after bring drafted by the Nordiques.

1pick.gif

The asswipe never put on the jersey.

I never respected the guy.

Tears of joy?

(don't mock me Ollie)

I've said it here before, the Soo Greyhounds and Colorado Avalanche thank Lindros for his assholishness. But I think his ultimate impact on the game will be playing a key role with the PA for years to come.

He doesnt fucking deserve to go to the Hall Of Fame. Come on Jaimoe. Quit being retarded and quit watching so much NBA, let alone Toronto opinions. The Hall already has Cam Neely.

Edit to add:

Man alive, I dont want to see him get in but it is all going to come down to the selection commitee at the time. Ugh.

I am really upset about this and cant stop thinking about the very real possibility of him getting elected simply because Toronto is facked and he's looked upon as a home-town boy but truth be told, he simply did not play enough games. Had he won a couple of Cups my tune might be different but Neely changed the perceptions of forwards before Lindros did.

I am really upset about this and cant stop thinking about the very real possibility of him getting elected simply because Toronto is facked and he's looked upon as a home-town boy but truth be told, he simply did not play enough games. Had he won a couple of Cups my tune might be different but Neely changed the perceptions of forwards before Lindros did.

I can never forget the one time he did make the finals. In 96/97 against Detroit... He completely disappeared and spent 90% of the time on his ass. The Red Wings knocked him all over the place. I loved it.

Its obvious hed make it had he stayed healthy. But, in order to make the hall, you either have to put up a ton of points, win championships, or capture the hearts and minds of Canadians. Lindros did neither, so he better not make it.

Hes a strange case though, i cant really think of anyone else in hockey whos career went the way his did, being so dominant, then so mediocre.

Kinda reminds me of Robbie Alomar, but at least Lindros has the excuse of being hit in the head a couple of times.

normally I stay away from the hockey stuff because I can't stand the NHL bullshit anymore but this is just too easy...The only good memory I have of Lindros goes back to his first playoff run with the Oshawa Genitals against the Cornwall Royals, Owen Nolan smashed his face in, in a long drawn out bout. The blood was awesome.

Wak the Sak

1. ball sack 113 up, 33 down

hairy, hangy; unusual, disfigured sack that hangs precariously from a male penis. usually accumulate sweat and the smell of human feces.

i licked a ball sack. then i barfed.

2. ball sack 57 up, 18 down

The sack that the male balls are carried in.

I accidentally sat on my right ball in my ball sack.

3. ball sack 33 up, 22 down

A place to keep the crown jewels. Although a little wrinkly. Bill and Ben's place of rest.

I like to empty my ball sack regularly. A roll of "Charmin" recommended.

4. ball sack 28 up, 21 down

Where the "jooles" hang out.

they just hang around all day

5. Ball Sack 30 up, 24 down

1. large burlap sack used to store four-square balls.

2. a scrotum

Principal Skinner tied in a burlap sack by his students: "quick Mr. Nibbles chew through my ball sack"

6. ball sack 22 up, 26 down

a decrepid mound of skin and gumballs haning from a male penis. also knwon as the testicles or balls. it is grey, hairy, saggy, moist, you add the rest of the gross words you can think of

the dixy cup man likes to keep his ball sack in his Dixie cup along with his tooth pick dick

7. ball sack 32 up, 41 down

what zach thomas loves to suck and hum on.

My ball sack feels so good now that it is in zachs mouth again.