Jambands.ca

Brie and Camembert

Ms Zimmy

How do you like it?

I made this up last night, super fast and it was amazing.

one tomato diced

1 tbsp olive oil

Some onion finely diced

Crushed garlic

basil

cut up some bread, add some salsa, (I added a some chopped black olive) and a slice of Brie on each piece of bread, threw it under the broiler for a few minutes - It took me less then 15 minutes, I had it with leftover soup, and it was so good.

2 bulbs of garlic - cut off the top, pour olive oil, wrap in foil, roast in oven. Remove the cloves once roasted

1 small "wheel" of brie in the oven until the middle is creamy and melted. Don't let if burst or run b/c it makes a hell of a mess.

1 baguette - sliced

Smear your bread with as much of the cheese and garlic as you like and watch your ass and gut get bigger because you're gonna be eating this every other day once you try it.

Oh, and for all you weirdos out there, the rind is edible!

Edited by Guest

How do you like it?

I made this up last night, super fast and it was amazing.

one tomato diced

1 tbsp olive oil

Some onion finely diced

Crushed garlic

basil

cut up some bread, add some salsa, (I added a some chopped black olive) and a slice of Brie on each piece of bread, threw it under the broiler for a few minutes - It took me less then 15 minutes, I had it with leftover soup, and it was so good.

that sounds about right. I've also seen it baked in filo pastry with some jelly. Hot Pepper jelly works best IMHO!