Jambands.ca

Hair Madness - need help

Douglas

I just got the worst haircut ever. I would go back and have her do it again, but seriously I only have 1 chance to get it fixed.

Looking for somewhere in Ottawa to go that can give a nice short haircut. Either that, or I'm shaving it all off.

Pictures will be posted once it is fixed.

Oh, and it has to be today since I am leaving tomorrow for Winnipeg.

Fack.

hey lynners, i go to saab salon spa right around the corner from our place on bank. i always like the product, and although my guy is probably booked i'm sure one of the girls could have a spot available.

also there is the york street spa, a friend of mine goes there and is very happy with it.

good luck!! bad haircuts are a drag, but it will grow back. and if worse comes to worse i'm sure there are some decent spots in the 'peg!

Why did you take that picture down? It was so cute, Douglas! HONESTLY! The front doesn't look bad at all - just get the back cut into a bevel/bob... it'll look really cute!

Way back when I originally asked for the dye/cut I have now, this dude that worked there turned my hair into the biggest clusterfuck I have ever seen. I went back to the salon the next day, told the owner (who is an AMAZING hairstylist - but too expensive) that "THIS" (pointing to my head) was going to represent her salon. So she changed it and it looked great. And she didn't charge me.

I would go back and get your money back if you don't like it. I highly doubt it's what you asked for, so you shouldn't have to pay for it. Kinda like, if you were at a restaurant and ordered a burger and they gave you fish & chips... you wouldn't be expected to pay for that, right?

If that really is Lynn's new haircut in Booche's avatar' date=' I'm taking my ring off and flying to Winnipeg.[/quote']

hurry take off your ring

one problem jaimoe taking off the ring leaves a white mark now go but some band aids

I don't have a mark on my finger since I've only been married just over a year.