Jambands.ca

stmusic.org invites

thatpatguy

its definately not oink yet. I could find 95% of what I was looking for on oink, so far, ST is about 55% I guess it'll grow with more members I suppose. The download speeds are wicked awesome though.

I found oink to be super easy to boost my ratio in the beginning then near the end it was hard as hell to keep it up, ST seems to be a bit more difficult in the beginning stages to build a solid ratio.

its definately not oink yet. I could find 95% of what I was looking for on oink, so far, ST is about 55% I guess it'll grow with more members I suppose. The download speeds are wicked awesome though.

I found oink to be super easy to boost my ratio in the beginning then near the end it was hard as hell to keep it up, ST seems to be a bit more difficult in the beginning stages to build a solid ratio.

I'd agree.. and as much as I want a waffles account stmusic is certainly better than nothing.. and I'm sure it's largely just a matter of time for the users and database to build though.

do you know anything about the wafles site/ I haven't heard anything about it really, better than ST?

a buddy of mine has both a waffles and a STMusic account and he says there is a greater selection of music on waffles (though I suppose what he really means is that there is a great selection of music he's interested in on waffles).

other than that very little bit of info I really don't know if one is really superior to the other.. just that waffles got most of the hype after oink closed so it became the community everyone really wanted to join.

My batting average is around 90%. Depends what you're looking for. Stmusic seems to have a lot of current stuff.

Got my ratio over 1 in about 2 weeks so that depends too. Overall I am very happy with stmusic and hope it keeps growing.

Grabbed a few things last night and got blistering speeds with my connection. Was pulling a couple of torrents averaging about 350 down each ... sometimes higher.

I'll have to try seeding a few things to make sure I can keep up a decent ratio on this site. It's looking good so far ...

Too bad I missed the XMas free leeching (like i missed it on OINK last year) :(