Jambands.ca

Gratefulfest 2007 pics up!!

captainsunshine

you should all come to rothbury!!! bought my tickets today!

I've been considering Rothbury as well, and it would be great to party with you and James again this summer. I'm going to wait for some more announcements from the Ledges for the July 4th weekend and see what others are saying before buying a ticket to either one.

Peace, Mark

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still like to hit up grateful fest myself... even if it is on labour day.

I'll have to check out the line-up for july 4th weekend as well... weigh out the options...

Being such a kid-friendly venue, if the incentives were there I'd even consider making the trip twice this summer.

Todd would like to check the place out too this summer. Would love to have him join in with the rest of you guys that were jammin around the fire at our site last year (tonin, blurry, mud, your buddy brad, etc...etc..) Twould be sweet!

I did really love that site.. oooh swimming :D

It is a wonderful site!

Todd would like to check the place out too this summer. Would love to have him join in with the rest of you guys that were jammin around the fire at our site last year (tonin, blurry, mud, your buddy brad, etc...etc..) Twould be sweet!

Campfire memories with friends are now bouncing around in my head!

Peace, Mark

That would be sweet!! Todd and Brad would have a FUN time jamming together!

And despite the loss of Mr Tonin and perhaps Sarahbelle, it still looks like it's going to be a great crew assembled!

Tigger and Becky - SWEET!!

Hey Blurry! I'm planning to arrive a few days early again this year to snag that same sweet site. I'm hoping to fill it with all you happy folk again. Looking forward to lots more of those late nights jammin' around the campfire. :)

Hey Joni! That was sweet! Only thing sweeter was Robin topping off the "reservation" by raking a nice flat, soft, sandy spot for me to plop my tent. Now that's service! Glad to hear that you're planning on making the trek too! I figure at least at the ledges you won't need to worry about someone knocking over your bike eh?

Arriving three days before should give me lots of time to set up a hot tub and have a stage ready for Boss!

The bike incident sucked. After riding 20,000km with no problems it gets pushed over by some whacko at CTMF an hour away from home! But I'm glad that was the only mean thing that happened. :)

Hey Blurry! I'm planning to arrive a few days early again this year to snag that same sweet site. I'm hoping to fill it with all you happy folk again. Looking forward to lots more of those late nights jammin' around the campfire. :)

That all sounds great!! happy folks, late night campfire jams - it sounds soooo sweet!

And I'm sure Boss will be thrilled to have his own stage!! ha ha!

And Joni, I'll push your bike over when I get there and get that out of the way for you ;^)