Jambands.ca

Filthy filthy Belinda Stronach

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. I think they have a lot of technical skill (but wtf do I know, I don't play, they just sound impressive to me)I also like loud, agressive music. And the S & M album, where they play with the San Francisco Orchestra blows my mind. It's one of my favorite albums out of any musical act.....it makes my car seats vibrate in a special way. ;)

I'm a rube that has no place in a sociology classroom. Why did I take that fucking class?!?!

Sociology is right down your alley. It's simple. Learn the totally ludacris 'stats' and 'statures'. Hit up a Bette Midler show, front row of course and then you will know that you are a full fledged deviant.

After Bette, head on down to a Wu-Tang show immediately and before you know it you will no longer be considered a deviant. Mind you, it's not likely you would make it out of there in 1 piece.

Michelle just finished her B.A. in sociology NewRider. It seems to be a lot of common sense mixed in with a wack of bullshit statistics and ever changing theories. As far as I saw it anyways. In otherwords........fucking boring. Suck it up Ace the course and move on brotha!

As for Metallica.......Ride The Lightning is a great album along with Garage Days, Master of Puppets, and The Black Album. I don't care to hear anything else of theirs. Belinda is just a 2 bit whore!!! Smart bitch though.