Jambands.ca

Question of the Day (9/15/03)

MarcO

How are you handling the break-up of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck? The wedding's off, they've gone their separate ways.

Personally, their separation has led me inward, reaching for that special place inside me, I need to be strong. Brothers, sisters, we all need to be strong and make sure we are there for each other. If you can't rely on your friends in times like these, you are doomed. In these times of turmoil and crisis, didn't we all want this to work, for J-Lo and Ben? For their unborn children? For the future of the Western world as we struggle against the evil terrorists in Saudi Arabia, um, er, I mean, Iraq, wherever? If they can't make it, goddamn it, where's the hope for all of us??? Where's the justice? Just when you thought it *wasn't* all about the Benjamins, maybe it is after all, and who can face themselves in the morning knowing that? Inside of every girl, there's a place for Ben, and every guy knew he had a special spot inside J-Lo and now it's over and I just don't know how I'm going to carry on. How do we continue to debate the merits, or lack thereof, of String Cheese Incident when this whole relationship has gone to shit???

God bless you, Bennifer! It could have been great.... [Frown]

-

Archived