Jambands.ca

Charlton Heston...

hamilton

I think what is getting lost in all of this is that he was a horrible actor. Over acting to the extreme. The cold, dead hands business aside, I always thought that he was a ham.

Ten Commandments was on TV the other day and it was just brutal.

I'm not glad he's gone or anything, I just wonder if we're going to have the same outpouring of emotion when Jean-Claude Van Damm dies.

Comparing Heston to Van Damm is insulting to the man. He had some great movie roles and was very involved with the world around him. RIP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked people would attack someone who fought for black rights in the fifties, when it was immensely unpopular, fought for all manner of civil rights against popular opinion because you think guns are evil. It just boggles my mind. Gun rights are more important than human rights? What is so wrong with the freedom to defend yourself? The freedom to hunt? It just boggles my mind.

I am shocked people would attack someone who fought for black rights in the fifties, when it was immensely unpopular, fought for all manner of civil rights against popular opinion because you think guns are evil. It just boggles my mind. Gun rights are more important than human rights? What is so wrong with the freedom to defend yourself? The freedom to hunt? It just boggles my mind.

So because he fought for civil rights he's exempt from criticism no matter what he does? Where do you draw the line? Could a civil rights activist be a wife beater and still be held in high regard?

gun rights are a separate issue entirely, if you believe that the number of guns in the US has no effect on their murder rate, quality of life, life expectancy or social balance well that's your prerogative

Or perhaps you're simply winding us up. perhaps you're Canned Beats in disguise...

over and out.

What is so wrong with the freedom to defend yourself? The freedom to hunt? It just boggles my mind.

now FOWL' date=' do you really need this to hunt?

[img']http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1300/1340/320/ICS-AK47.jpg

doesnt seem like much of a challenge to me. hell, even a child could kill with that. oh wait, they do ... in schoolyards.

Guns don't kill people...

People kill people.