Jambands.ca

Fuckineh!

bokonon

Awesome week for me! Just bought a house in Waterloo and sold mine here in Kitchener. I'm movin' in 2 weeks, ahhhhh!!! So much to do :)

And to cap off the great week, I did a fabulous party last night in Grimsby. Laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face. One lady ACTUALLY fell off her chair! I've been picturing that all morning and laughing my head off.

It does, thanks Bouche! I know you and Sharon are about to do the same... it's stressful, let me tell ya! But the end result is magical. (it also doesn't hurt that I have the BEST real estate agent on the planet... sold my house within 5 hours of it being on the market)

Best of luck to ya's!!!

My week's ended on a frustratingly bad note. I'll be havinbeers this afternoon. I may also be havinwine with dinner tonight, and then heading into the basement to play loud, agressive, sound-effects-laden guitar for a while.

Aloha,

Brad

How do you actively go for a ZZ Top beard? It seems like a pretty passive activity all around.

Me: Hey BradM, what are you doing today?

BradM: Oh you know, sitting around, growing hair.

I don't grow hair. I give the hair the opportunity to grow itself.

Aloha,

Brad

How do you actively go for a ZZ Top beard? It seems like a pretty passive activity all around.

Me: Hey BradM' date=' what are you doing today?

BradM: Oh you know, sitting around, growing hair.[/quote']

I don't grow hair. I give the hair the opportunity to grow itself.

Aloha,

Brad

Don't wear yourself out.