Jambands.ca

Summer plans?

Ms Zimmy

I will be chillaxin' in Asheville exploring my new home..

I'm sure going to a lot of shows that roll through here.. Lots of Camping in Smoky Mountains and Pisgah Nat'l Forest.. Hiking, swimming, dancing, etc... Enjoying the sunshine and hopefully visiting Kentucky a lot and going to some amazing festivals!!

I love summer!

My summer's completely up in the air at the moment. We were hoping to get out west but can't commit to anything until our house sells and we buy another, so:

- Moving (hopfully)

- Enjoying the many parks and paths in the new neighborhood, walking the dog, biking, rollerblading.

- Few dinner parties to show off the new place.

- Painting, decorating (YAY!)

- Few shows

- BBQ Showdown / campout

- a right-on-we-sold-our-house-let's-celebrate trip.

Motorcycle tour through the N.E. States, party with friends at Phil Lesh, and then continue my bike tour throughout Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and maybe California. Then I'll be ending my 10 week solo bike tour by meeting up with friends at Gratefulfest.

Lots of Camping in Smoky Mountains and Pisgah Nat'l Forest..

I did the Outward Bound tour of Pisgah. 45 days in the bush with nothing but the real neccesities and it was one of the best trips Ive ever done.

What happened to visiting friends in Sault Ste Marie?

It's on my list, along with some camping with the kiddos and maybe if I can get through to the Dept of Homeland Security or get through them ;) we're taking the kids to Grateful Fest.

- 4 day trip to NYC in August to catch a Yankees game and to visit Yankee Stadium for my first and last time (non-sports fans, they are closing Yankee Stadium forever after this season ends).

I'm doing the same thing, but in July.

Rumour has it they're closing Shea stadium after this season as well. :(

Utah' date=' New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and maybe California. [/quote']

I'm going on a tour too, and a friend of mine (who is driving to Panama filming) said that I should be looking towards Utah...sadly, I wont be near enough.

Lake%20Powell,%20Utah.jpg

Your friend is right! Southern Utah is magical! Do what ya can to make it there someday. :)