Jambands.ca

Please explain this picture to me!

Im going home Donny

quote:

Originally posted by howler:

I think it's C4.....see four? Doesn't make much sense...04 makes a bit more sense..ya potato,rock..perhaps the moon?

I'm with Howler: I think it's 04, with part of the '0' hidden by part of the '4', which makes it look like a 'C'.

Aloha,

Brad

ohhhhhh......iiiii get it...Phish is gonna blow '04 away!!!!!!!! yeah yeah!!!!! 04! the year of the Phish!! this big grey-ish potato/rock looking thing is an artists interpretation of what a fish looks like when its spelled with a "ph"....u know, "weird"...anyways, yes, PHish is gonna blow us all away in '04...big year for them...then when they take our money on silly looking shirts like this, and over-priced concerts, we'll be able to find them sitting on a breezy beach with a single palm tree blowing in the wind....

Guest Low Roller

It looks like a non-spherical sentient moon rising in the ocean's horizon, blowing a loogie in the shape of "04" that narrowly misses an innocent palm tree that was simply minding its own business.

What this has to do with Phish is beyond my already far-fetched explanation.

The one and only time I saw Phish, at one point in the show, they just stood there, posing with thier instruments, and did nothing. The longer they stood there and did nothing the louder everyone cheered. It seemed to go on forever(at least 8mins) or longer. It was like that one scene in the movie Pootie tang...Pootie don't need no words, he don't need no music.

I think they just picked the suckiest picture they could find, knowing that people would buy into anyway...It's that whole South Park thing, you know?

Dear Phish/Phish organization,

Yeah, um, Phish? Could you please turn down the suck level on that poster just a skosh? I’d be ever so grateful. Thanks.

Love,

SP

P.S. It’s quite obviously a bum personified and it’s shitting out the C4 on to the beach in Miami for the run. C4 is, of course, representing the members of the band. C=Carp (fish/phish) and there are 4 of them.

has nothing to do with nero, they aren't big enough to be able to release that crap.

the IT poster this summer was just as bad...

Its not like Phish cares, they are going to sell them out anyways...then look on ebay if you need one...

Best phish poster ever was the Oysterhead poster released on their tour...

I have a framed copy infront of me, and i look at it everyday...

I also have a framed copy of the NYE 94-95 (not the reissue), and although its much more plain, its still nothing like the Poo of '04'...

Oh, but good job on the nero fluffing...we need more of that around here...

[big Grin]

Oh btw, any update on opening for moe?

i think that would rock!!!`

Archived