Jambands.ca

Grateful Fest

Schwa.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Schwa! I'll be winding up my roadtrip at Gratefulfest. I'm planning on getting there a couple days early to snag the same great site as last year and to hang out with some friends. It's a perfect site to set up Camp Shangrischwa!

Karin & James! So bummed you're not gonna be there. Burning Man 2009?!

Hey Mousey! jay and i are planning on leaving Wednesday night after work (3ish) and getting there before dark (hopefully)

Save some room for our tents :) I'm really looking forward to a day of chilling on the beach and pulling some crazy shit off of them cliffs a full day before the fest starts :) :)

Damn i'm looking forward to this!!

Question, do we need to reserve a site if we're gonna be there a few days early? Can we be on yours if it is soooo awesome??

And Burning Man 2009 indeed!!!

Question, do we need to reserve a site if we're gonna be there a few days early?

You don't have to reserve a site if you get there early.. They might direct you to a specific site right when you get there, but if you don't like it, wait about a half hour and move.. They never catch on.. That's how we got our awesome site last year! Ha!

Our friends from Cincinnati are planning on getting there early Wednesday, and I think they're gonna look for a spot near where we were last year or down along the way y'all were, Joni.. I'll tell them to look for ya once they're set up cause they're cool folks, you might of met them last year..

I'm not sure when we're going to get there, but we're sooooo pumped!!!!!! :) :laugh:

Can't wait to see ya there, Schwa and Joni and Kev!! :laugh:

Oh and Joni, that coffee wagon that sold the weekend wristbands was at Rhythmfest, so I'd most definitely expect them at this fest! ;)

Hey Schwa! They don't take reservations. You can either try telling them you're meeting the Canadian biker chick at site 99 and see what they say (it's pretty relaxed) or do as the Captain suggests. Check out the NLQP site for a rough map of the camping sites. Site 99 is just inside an area that they open up last so you might have to park and walk a wee bit...but worth it not to be 'asses to elbows' in the 'war zone'.

Hey Cap'n!

I've kept in touch with Andy from 'Buzz Thru Coffee' and am lookin' forward to my 12 daily cups of iced spiced chai. Is Rich gonna be there again? I miss him!

See y'all soonishly!

honestly, if I have enough money saved by then, I'll go. I really want to! I can always stay just friday and saturday. It's just hard to commit to a fest that's a week before moving 1300 miles across the counrty. we'll see...

LOL, what a trooper!! would love to see you guys but that's quite the undertaking before moving out west.

honestly, if I have enough money saved by then, I'll go. I really want to! I can always stay just friday and saturday. It's just hard to commit to a fest that's a week before moving 1300 miles across the counrty. we'll see...

I really hope you and James can make it! I'll help y'all set up your giant 27 person tent again! :)

honestly' date=' if I have enough money saved by then, I'll go. I really want to! I can always stay just friday and saturday. It's just hard to commit to a fest that's a week before moving 1300 miles across the counrty. we'll see...[/quote']

I really hope you and James can make it! I'll help y'all set up your giant 27 person tent again! :)

Hehehehe! Thanks, mama! It'll hafta be a game time decision for us.