Jambands.ca

moe.down, who else is excited

mattm

Sorry, there are probably other moe.down threads I could have added message to but then I'm too lazy to search at the moment so here it is:

woooooo hoooooo

and for those that can't come and haven't heard:

iClips and moe. are happy to announce the live broadcast of this year's moe.down Music Festival, broadcasting live from August 29-31

iClips

Edit: Looks like they don't like glass at the ski resort either:

!! ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS BOTTLES !!

"Each year, the NY State Department of Health warns us that glass bottles or containers will not be allowed at moe.down. All glass bottles will be confiscated. Please bring plastic bottles and canned drinks only. We have been lenient in the past, but no longer can be, as this has been our sixth warning. Thanks for your understanding and please pass the word."

- Topper, moe.manager

Edited by Guest

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been excited for a while now, even more so now that mattm and slavetothegroove and Little Trey are coming, too.

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks brad. It's going to be a blast and I think trey will love it. We're getting him a super-hero costume tonight for the kids tent costume parade though he's probably too small to actually go all the way up on the stage if they do that again, he'll still have a blast. Just in the past two weeks he's learned how to dance and he just LOVES hearing music and dancing, it's the cutest thing (one dance, the bum dance, is to go on all fours, lift up the arse and shake it all around, too funny).

Anyone else bringing any little ones?

We're getting Little Trey a super-hero costume tonight for the kids tent costume parade though he's probably too small to actually go all the way up on the stage if they do that again, he'll still have a blast. Just in the past two weeks he's learned how to dance and he just LOVES hearing music and dancing, it's the cutest thing (one dance, the bum dance, is to go on all fours, lift up the arse and shake it all around, too funny).

I'd vote for Little Trey for mayor of moe.ville if he ran.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm really excited! What time is everyone aiming to be there at?? And is there going to be a camp Canada??

jonyak and I are leaving Ottawa mid-morning on Friday (9am, 10am, something like that), so we're hoping to arrive early- to mid-afternoon, and I think we're planning on camping where we usually do (in the first campground).

Aloha,

Brad

we're leaving at roughly the same time. Maybe a bit later actually since we are only picking up the car at 10am but we should be out of here right afterwards. As for camping, we have a little baby so we're going to try to find as remote a spot as possible, or as far away from the main partying though we'll be visiting all over the place.

Also, I'm pretty sure we'll be entering little trey for mayor if they let us so brad, we're counting on at least your vote :)

Edited by Guest

We're leaving Cambridge around nine hoping to get there around four or five... where is the first campground? I want to camp in a good area this year.. last year was kinda sketch central since we got there late and had to set up in the dark..

oh and what time does music start?

thanks for the info! :) And hope to see ya there! :)