Jambands.ca

moe.down, who else is excited

mattm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think trey really cares, he'll be dancing to anything providing he's awake. Unfortunately his stamina isn't that of a drunken adult and he can't last all that long so he'll probably sleep through the late sets but so far he's danced to all the moe. that's come on sirius.

I just downloaded this for him:

Kid's tent Al accoustic show

but haven't had a chance to play it for him yet.

He was grooving really good to the dead the other day, seemed to like that and he's liked phish pretty much since birth (made him calm down when he was smaller and now makes him dance).

Edit: if he's anything like me (and he should be since he's part me) then he'll definitely want to be there for seat of my pants at the end when they go crazy :)

Edited by Guest

I think Trey wants to hear Mexico, and Akimbo, and Tailspin, and Brent Black, and Seat of my Pants, and lots and lots of moe.

Moe moe moe moe moe moe moe moe.

Trey definitely wants to hear mexico live (yeah, it's not called mexico but it is to me). I forgot about mexico.

wooooo hoooooooo. One more hour and 4 day weekend filled with moe. and friends goodness, can't wait.

excellent webcast! had it cranked last night during uMelt and moe. bela with moe was killer. Mario Kart Wii is so much more fun with moe.down for the sound track.

it's cool cause you turn down the tv, and all the soundeffects that you need (stuff flying at you that you need to dodge) comes through the controller!

Ok Mac people, help me out.

I keep having this problem whenever streaming a live event on iClips or ATT Blueroom - stream starts out fine, after a couple minutes when it reaches the end of the 'buffer' (?) the live stream cuts out and the player re-starts from where it started minutes earlier. Doesn't matter if I use Flip4Mac, quicktime or VLC, exact same problem.

Any suggestions?

I'm running the stream on the laptop which is running windows. I had it on briefly upstairs on my iMac and I think that same thing happened. I wasn't paying close attention, but all of a sudden I realized that my upstairs stream was about 1 song behind downstairs. That may have been the same symptom.

unfortunately, that doesn't help.

it seems to be running fine at the moment.

nice "the weight". Mr. Helm sounds great. He's got a fantastic lineup of musicians. Allstar cast really.