Jambands.ca

OPEN HOUSE / OPENHAUS

guigsy

hey everyone... i know some of you have probably seen this already, but for those who havent....

we're having an open house at our place to (finally) show some artwork and showcase our studio space. it's our first time trying it out, but we hope to be putting stuff up on the walls a lot more regularly now.

we'll be having an opening party this friday the 24th, from 7-11pm, and then holding a series of open houses each weekend until the end of november, both saturdays and sundays, from noon til 5. so, if you cant join us on the 24th, we hope you'll drop by sometime over the next month.

the theme is images celebrating freedom and the human spirit - crystal's are from the berlin wall, some very beautiful and stark graffiti with a real human element to them, and mine are from a lot of places we may have been at together - abstracts and people in the moment shot at various shows / festivals.

43 Delaware ave (main floor)

Friday October 24th

Opening Night

7pm - 11pm

Oct. 25 - Nov. 30

Open House

Saturdays and Sundays

Noon til 5

hope to see some of you drop by. cheers..

n741215253_4639353_8064.jpg

n741215253_4639356_3184.jpg

hah, its probably true - i think i went out more in ottawa, when i lived in london. ;)

truthfully, the last 8 months or so have really been a battle, but im optimistic about where things are headed.

thanks for the words folks - im really looking forward to friday.

Is it BYOW&C?

haha.. nice... well, we're gonna have some stuff, not necessarily wine & cheese, but something... thats one of the last details we've yet to iron out.. ;)

we've been reluctant to do much booze-wise, just because of the responsibility, and im just not totally sure what all the rules are where thats concerned... but, with that said, officially, the opening is done at 11, and as far as im concerned, thats when i get to party - so we're hoping our friends are up for a good ole fashioned throw-down afterwards... plan accordingly.

:)

thanks to everyone who came out on friday and dropped by over the weekend - i know we had a blast and are feeling really good about it all.

if you missed us, we'll have the work up until the end of november, and you can still drop in on the weekends... then hopefully we'll have something new for ya in the winter.

cheers... and thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...