Jambands.ca

The real reason Obama got elected

skelter

First, you are racist.

Im not saying it's true or untrue.

I still havnt stated my own personal opinion on that article, [color:red]that I didnt write except, for the fact that I find it an interesting read. Finding something interesting doesnt make me rascist or crazy. I am open to all peoples opinions but it doesnt mean I agree with them. I dont agree with yours either but I am not judging you on based upon that.

It IS racist to conflate your own terrible suffering

I havnt compared myself or my personal situation to anything.

Do you honestly believe that Bush and Clinton have been working to create a police state

See the patriot act. I dont have to believe it, it has already happened.

Are you the "true" believer

As a matter of fact I am. I believe in the TRUTH. I feel that Im not getting that from mainstream media or from the government or any other person of influence. Thats why I also read this type of article. Being educated isnt just about taking one story and believing everything you read until you have read EVERYTHING.

Not to mention I thought that snake-headed aliens built the pyramids

What does this have to do with the article I posted? It doesnt mention aliens or snakes.

Or are you letting someone else compile your history for you from selective fragments?

No Im trying to piece it all together for myself because I cant trust the sources readily available to the general public. Without reading every possible piece of information how am I supposed to form MY OWN OPINION? Which I am entitled to and have yet to state.

Want more for your own benefit?? Maybe you can read some of this stuff. Some of it is drivel, some dis-information and some just plain old crap. However some of it happens to be useful information and undeniable fact if you spend the time to read and understand it.

try this

or this

or even this

Observers divided over what Obama presidency means for Canadian economy

Wed Nov 5, 2:23 PM

By Kristine Owram, The Canadian Press

TORONTO - Barack Obama's victory in the U.S. presidential election is good news for the Canadian economy to the extent that it boosts consumer confidence, but his protectionist attitude could hurt Canada's struggling manufacturing industry, economists say.

Bank of Montreal chief economist Sherry Cooper said Wednesday the historic victory should help revive consumer confidence and return spending to more normal levels and this, combined with the likelihood of another U.S. fiscal stimulus package, will help Canadian manufacturers.

"One of the important effects of the Obama win, as we saw as people poured into the streets (Tuesday) night, is that it improves the feelings of optimism and confidence, which had been at rock-bottom lows in the U.S.," Cooper said.

"That in itself could help restore spending to more normal levels ... and a more buoyant U.S. economy means our export markets will improve."

But Paul Ferley, assistant chief economist at Royal Bank, said Obama has indicated he may take a protectionist stance as the U.S. economy struggles.

Ferley said this has "very negative implications for Canada, given the extent to which we export to that economy and the extent that the Canadian economy is much more open, much more trade-oriented."

Obama has even hinted he might renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement in an effort to protect jobs in hard-hit parts of the U.S. industrial heartland, but most analysts say this is unlikely.

Any NAFTA changes "are likely to impact only Mexico because they will deal with the assurance of environmental and labour practices already in force in Canada," BMO's Cooper noted.

The Obama presidency could affect Canada's oil industry, as the president-elect has said he will fight America's "addiction" to dirty oil, which could include crude from Alberta's oilsands.

"The so-called dirty fuel has been a hot-button issue on the campaign trail and I think it bears watching if an Obama presidency discriminates against imports from the oilsands," said BMO Capital Markets economist Doug Porter.

But Ferley said Obama has also talked about reducing America's dependence on oil from the Middle East.

"I'm inclined to be optimistic," he said. "Given the U.S. needs for oil, given the vast deposits that are available in the oilsands, I think that reality is hard to ignore."

Obama has also indicated he wants to implement a fiscal stimulus package, which could include a bailout for the U.S. auto industry.

"Certainly I think it's fair to say that an Obama administration would probably be a little bit more active than the Bush administration has been in terms of offering direct support to various industries," said Porter.

"It seems to me that the Bush administration has gone out of its way to not help the auto industry, and I think that's one area where we could see a very real change, which could benefit Canadian workers and possibly auto parts supply companies as well."

[color:red]However, an auto industry bailout package could also encourage the merger of GM and Chrysler. Cerberus, the New York private equity firm that owns 80.1 per cent of Chrysler, is in talks with General Motors Corp., and GM is said to be seeking federal aid to make the deal happen.

A merger would likely mean significant layoffs and plant shutdowns, including some in Canada, where GM and Chrysler employ about 30,000 people and operate assembly and parts plants in southern Ontario.

Ultimately, Cooper said, anything that boosts U.S. consumer confidence - which dropped to its lowest level on record in October - is good for the American, Canadian and global economies.

"Anything that would help to shorten and mitigate the U.S. recession of course would be good for Canada, and actually more than offset whatever protectionist measures might be coming down the road."

The part in red directly affects myself and my family. I live in Oshawa. If you saw what is happening here you would also be concerned and not trusting of the government or the media. This city is well on its way to becoming the next Flint, Mi. and that scares the shit out of me.

Edited by Guest

I do believe it was I who was told by you Birdy that I was in fact refuting so many of the world's greatest thinkers... not so much into the patents, likewise I stated a preference for anarchy so I'm clearly not supporting ONLY the mainstream media.

I want you to realize that by imagining bullshit scenarios of world domination and ridiculous conspiracies that you minimize the real problems out there... don't worry about starving Africans, have you heard about area 51!!!!!!!!

And M.O.B.E. - I'm not saying everything you post is bunk, but this was. If you had credited your source instead of posting it as your own voice I would not have said that you were racist. But to no avail you ignore that we all are, that is the real underlying conspiracy in our society. Racism is a process of making race an issue of discrimination, it's how we talk and think a lot of the time... anti-christ? think about it. I don't think I was taking the point out of context. Social divisions such as race put more money in rich conspirators pockets than "magic" ever will, and I do believe in a type of "word" magic.

From the second link...

"War on Drugs

The "War on Drugs" is a cruel joke. The US government, specifically the CIA, is the biggest 'drug lord' on the planet. Drug money is used to pay for innumerable 'black projects', including the construction of huge underground cities housing both humans and aliens working with the secret US government."

So you're saying I should consider on the same basis of science and truth this statement about aliens and the article that you posted that was based on sound research? I repeat, very critical reading. Economic mergers and fortune telling are necesarily different things and the evidence of for one is NEVER the proof for the other. That's conflation. And yes I know that the CIA sells drugs, but isn't it easier to believe that they've been participating in a type of genocide against Black America than to believe that they're summoning a lost deity?

And to say that you didn't link the ideas together when you posted them in sequence as the answer for the preceeding post is garbage. You posted this Osiris shit... and as an aside what makes you give credit to the idea that an Egyptian Pharoah would want to re-establish(WTF?) an Assyrian (Mesopotamian) civilization?... You post this Osiris shit and then you post a link to a website full of gas-can boxcars!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That IS comparing your future with a past of genocide, and you think I'm out of line saying you demonstrate paranoia?

The reality of people loosing their jobs in Oshawa, or Chatham, or London where I live, or Kitchener where my Father was laid off, is not helped by saying aliens did it, and Obama is comin'to get'cha...

as Birdy would probably suggest you just need a tax break so you can get back on your feet and then industry will re-start itself out of the resource of human ingenuity...

Or maybe instead of worrying about how the black president is bringing armageddon you could be doing something enjoyable... have you seen the Saw films yet? Maybe listened to some Neil Young?

Ever read any Crowley?

Do you really think these guys aren't "compilers"?

Where's the original material that presents these ideas? Trust me, I'm a conspiracy theorist too, but this stuff is imaginary and it's leaving you blind to the realities of inequity that are right in front of you, and I know this because you present racist material as proof of your righteousness. It's not that you are bad or anything, the nature of man is Birdy's schtick, it's that fantasy is not reality. I am a student of history and I have read much, and these arguments are very selective in their readings and samplings of resources. I'm not saying there are no conspiracies, I'm saying aliens are bunk, likewise to the anti-christ, don't hold your breath waiting for either, and please stop saying these things are fact... they're theory at best, and as such, very unsound.

By positing Obama as the anti-christ, you give grounds to those who feel he is messiah, they become your enemy... have fun looking for consensus there...

Why do you believe what people say about Mason's if you don't beleive what Mason's say about themselves, why trust one not the other? Don't these conspiracy theorists get paid? In fact their theories justify their effort, and the money and attention they attract garner them more legitimacy. But I suppose I'm just another cog trying to distract you from the truth... I probably work for the Illuminati, do they exist? Still? Let's play telephone.

Whispering in ear; "America is an Obama Nation."

Turns to next person and whispers in their ear; "American is an abomination!"

ahhh, truth.

Nothin'like it.

Edited by Guest

Please stop speaking for me. Until you actually put in some time to understand what I think and what my ideals are (rather than criticize my choice of political candidate in a riding where my true preference isn't even represented), I'd really appreciate it.

Knowing of Area 51 and even showing interest in Area 51 does NOT minimize real problems in this world!! What's your reasoning behind saying such a ridiculous thing? No offense, but ???. Are you suggesting anyone who considers anything remotely off-centre line doesn't care about starving kids in Africa? Or are you saying that giving your time to consider these things is time taken away from the kids in Africa? What are you trying to say here? Gad. Just because you're able to consider these things, does not subtract from things you know as truth. Seriously!

I'll let Mobe handle the rest of your loaded post.

Oh... and to point out for Birdy...

"Seconded.

Thanks for posting this MOBE... it was an interesting read.

People who have the gift to inspire as many people as Obama has are very rare, and probably come to surface once or (if you're lucky) twice in a lifetime.

I find it interesting to think (if you let your mind think it) that there might be a reason for these people to come out and say what they have to say... if you think about what's going on in the world when they made their marks...

Winston Churchill.... Martin Luther King.... Barack Obama.... there's a trend in good and inspirational people who seem to sprout up and gain support when bad sh!t goes down."

There was no praise for the article, but a 'that was an interesting read'

Interesting read?

you know when you watch a movie with your mom and when you ask her how she liked it she says 'that was different'

Here are some similarities between W and Obama. Maybe this will clear up the conspiracy? ;)

http://www.236.com/blog/w/john_marshall/amazing_coincidences_between_g_10112.php

AMAZING COINCIDENCES BETWEEN GEORGE W. BUSH & BARACK OBAMA

Barack Obama...Wouldn't appear on SNL right after Hurricane Ike!

George W. Bush...Wouldn't appear in New Orleans right after Hurricane Katrina!

Barack Obama...Raised hope from low to high!

George W. Bush...Raised terror alert level from yellow to orange!

Barack Obama...Story chronicled in the magazine O!

George W. Bush...Story chronicled in the movie W.!

Barack Obama...Historical figure!

George W. Bush...Hysterical figure!

Barack Obama...Agent for Change!

George W. Bush...Agent for Cheney!

Barack Obama...Stole people's hearts!

George W. Bush...Stole people's election!

Barack Obama...Ended 232 years of political racism!

George W. Bush...Ended 232 months of binge drinking!

Barack Obama...Turned red states into blue states!

George W. Bush...Turned United States into Divided States!

Barack Obama...Born in the '60's!

George W. Bush...Avoided 'Nam in the '60's!

Barack Obama...Former smoker!

George W. Bush...Current smirker!

Barack Obama...Tapping great Americans to serve in his administration!

George W. Bush...Wiretapping all Americans 'til the end of his administration!

Barack Obama...Can speak to other nations without preconditions!

George W. Bush...Can't speak to his own nation without teleprompter!

Barack Obama...First black president!

George W. Bush...Last white president!

Sure. That's always part of the reason.

Osiris or not (and how you take that...if it's a fabricated victory or the universe coming together...I am more inspired by the latter), there's always more sides to stories like these than we understand or know about.

Like the child that's inspired by his uncle that lived his life to finally shake the hand of a man that would truly inspire peoples' faith in opportunity and their neighbours, or the guy that gets into the accident with another car on the way to an Obama Rally instead of hitting a little girl that jumps into traffic...who would make Free Energy a reality for the world.

Think yourself a realist? What is real?