Jambands.ca

Gratefulfest 10 !!

Kanada Kev

Dates are up! Back to July 4th weekend ... nice :)

July 2nd-6th

Gratefulfest 10

Please join us for our very special 10th anniversary!!! A five day festival with 3 nights of Dark Star Orchestra and friends!!!

Many great bands to be announced soon. BIG fireworks, skydivers, magicians, clowns, great food, vendores and the best of friends!

Lots to come. Photos of last year posting soon.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!

Yessir! I would love to make it back this year as well. Hangin' with all of you folks last year was definitely a summer highlight. I just hope that the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that is suggesting that I might have a conference to attend around that date is misguided...

LOL!!

I just hope that the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that is suggesting that I might have a conference to attend around that date is misguided...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're 'just' pregnant and can still join the shenanigans again! :) Remember to set up your tent well away from Blurry's car and it's random alarm! :)

WHOA!! Let's not get carried away here... my hands are pretty full as it is these days.

Not that being pregnant (or having my son in tow) have prevented me from groovin' on down in the sand and sun at gratefulfest before... but this mama is kind of hoping for a summer of not being pregnant or breastfeeding before hopping back on that train. One's got to slip some indulgence in there somewhere...

Ya, this is such a fun fest.....with such great folk! I hope it's in the cards for us again this year!

Remember to set up your tent well away from Blurry's car and it's random alarm! :)

I programmed our car alarm to go off around sketchy people.......and you guys kept going near it......what's a car alarm to do?

It's happening on my birthday this year too (30th) Pretty sure I'll be heading down on the Wednesday (Canada Day) and camping from the 1st to the 6th...coming home on the 7th. The more i type, the more i'm looking forward to this birthday celebration :)

well you helped me celebrate my birthday there last year so i should return the favour. i'm in.

green label kentucky bourbon for your birthday. my treat!

thanks for nothing pops! next time just get me the bottle.

Jim Beam Green Label / 5 Year old

Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Aged for five years and charcoal filtered for smoothness and a delicious smoky aftertaste - this is a very popular but difficult-to-find Beam, great for bourbon cocktails.

jim-beam-choice.jpg