Jambands.ca

Gratefulfest 10 !!

Kanada Kev

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Lineup-date.

Please join us for our very special 10th anniversary!!!

A five day fest with three nights of Dark Star Orchestra & friends!

Dark Star plays Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings!

And back again for his fifth Gratefulfest in a row, Keller Williams!

Plus, Steve Kimock & Melvin Seals bring you Crazy Engine! And very

special guests Mark Karan and John Molo bring you Jemimah Puddleduck!

Also New Riders of the Purple Sage, Donna Jean Band, DJ Harry, Boombox

Roots-A-Risin, Klyph Black(Zen Tricksters)& Rumor Has It, David Gans 10th G-fest!

Goldmine Pickers, Bawn In The Mash, The Ghostriders and many more bands TBA.

I'm glad to see Keller there again!

• 3 weeks later...

I know last year we got our tickets at the gates. The year before I think I purchased mine fairly late in the game as well...

I'm a little torn between heading back there again this year, or Rothbury instead...or perhaps sticking around for a cool development that appears to be on the rise in this neck of the woods as well...

Todd gets his week off with the boys every year for a fishing trip, and I'm thinking of taking advantage of this july weekend for me to have some fun in the sun without any parental responsibilities...I feel like i'm due for some serious party catch-up time.

I'm a little torn between heading back there again this year, or Rothbury instead...or perhaps sticking around for a cool development that appears to be on the rise in this neck of the woods as well...

I'm in the same boat. I had an awesome time when I went to Gratefulfest 2 years ago, and I love that venue. But Rothbury is definitely tempting. And a cool local development? ... I'm curious!

Peace, Mark

After some more thought and "consultation" I'm still into Gratefulfest. I love the venue, the music will be solid, and it is very reasonably priced. I look forward to (hopefully) sharing the experience with a bunch of friends. My head is now filled with thoughts of dancing in the sand, swimming in the quarry, and jamming around the campfire with friends. :)

Peace, Mark