Jambands.ca

got my phish tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarinGarage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just got screwed out of your show.

How the fuck are any of these "your" shows or anyones for that matter? Everyone who tries has just as much a right to them as the next self-entitled bitch. And once they get them? They can do whatever they want with them. If that means they whipe their ass with them, so be it. They bought them.

I see your point, i originally tried for stlouis through alpine, thought i'd take the whole week to travel and see phish, but since i didn't end up with st louis or deer creek tix, i'm less likely to drive all the way out to PA for one show, so I'll prolly end selling/trading those tix, but maybe not, not sure yet, maybe i can still swing it, or trade for some deer creek tix.

i only copied the first one for ya but it looks like this

Ticket Information: Tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, January 30th at 10:00am. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.livenation.com/artist/phish-tickets or charge by phone 877.598.8694 or at select Blockbuster outlets. If any tickets are still available, they can be purchased at the Capital One Theatre at Westbury Box Office beginning Monday, February 2nd.

My arm was twisted into attending both Alpine shows. I'm weak for the Phish i tells ya :)

Jay talked ya into eh? awesome! I'm thinking about flying home to detroit,that way i can get some home visit tim in too, then we can caravan/carpool to Alpine. was thinkning maybe we could get a good deal on a truck or something that we can all fit in. Got us a campsite already, too!

he was supposed to tell ya yesterday, but yeah :) If we use my roof box and pack light we should all fit into one car (long fuggin' drive to be cramped though) Keep us updated on the Detroit trip! we might also need to bring Crank-towns....meh, its 5 months away ;) we'll figure it out.