Jambands.ca

Any Heads in Kingston, London, Peterboro?

Greg Hemmings

OK, I spelled Peterborough wrong....

As many of y'all know im screening A Heads Tale before the Bus and Jimmy Swift seemless sets Shows in Ontario. Im also doing a few Bus-only shows in Kingston, London, and Peterborough....I just want to know if there is any interest in me hooking up a screening at these shows too? The movie is an hour long and will be immediately followed by Grand Theft Bus...Let me know y'all!

More info at

www.independentmedium.com

Greg will also be at the University of Waterloo show with copies of his video for sale - unfortunately we couldn't fit a screening in as we've already got a full schedule with 3 bands.

But I can't wait to get my own copy and check it out ... word has it that it is fabulous. And I'll definitely be at one of the shows where it gets screened.

Greg Hemmings is a great guy - one of the most positive, high energy people that I've ever met with a genuine love of music. Please support him and his work by purchasing a copy of his video. And if you were at the May 2002 CTMF at Frontier Town, Evolve 3, Big Cypress NYE 2000, St. Andrews Shaker, Bonnaroo, and/or Gathering of the Vibes, you may even be in the film! [Cool]

Peace, Mark

Thats awesome....spread the word if you can..its sometimes hard to come to a bar an hour early before the band...but hey, just see the movie as a half assed opener that covers the bus, JSB, jukejoint, The slip Drive-by Leslie and Mark Wilson! yeeehaw

And Mark..thanks alot for being such and incredible guy!!!!!! If you werent married...I tell ya

Greg,

I'll see what I can do here in London. Do you have the screen and such? Might be a small but dedicated group but the Bacchus people are generally very cool. I definitely got to see this and all (considering there's this dude on one of the trailers who is clearly out of it but has a hat that looks alot like mine singin away)

Email me: scottieking at hotmail

Hey Greg,

I'm in Peterborough and would love to see your film! I'll talk to Christian, the dude who books the shows at the Trash, about it -- actually he might even reply to you himself off of the Sanctuary. With a little luck it'll be a go!

Chewie!!!!! London is on the 18th....spread the word brotha!!!!!!im trying to contact all the old niagara college kids to come out...do you have any of their emails??? let me know! greghemmings@hotmail.com

Mark...discrest is my middle name...you know..Greg Discreet hemmings......See you on the 16th Reba...spread the word for me!!!!

thanks y'all!

Hey Charlie Dont Surf!!! yeah man, Id love to email you a poster..that would be a huge help!!!!! Whats yer email?

Hey Bouche! By the looks of things its a go with Nero at Deckuf on the 25th!!! thanks alot for mentioning it to the boys and getting it my head that i gots to get down there!!!! Can I email you a poster too Mike??

Is there anyone else in Ontario who might be able to through a few posters up for me?? if so my email is greghemmings@hotmail.com ...id really appreciate it AND Ill definately buy you a beeeeeeeeer!

Archived