Kanada Kev

Oh boy:

http://www.masseyhall.com/eventInfo.cfm?E=274&YearMonth=2009,2

Massey Hall and Paul Mercs Concerts present

WILLIE NELSON

with special guest Ray Price

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 7:30pm

Massey Hall | $125.00 - $59.50

With a career spanning over six decades, Willie Nelson is a living legend. The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings like “Crazy,†“Hello Walls,†“Red-Headed Stranger†and “Stardustâ€. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He has also amassed reputable credentials as an author, actor and activist.

Nelson’s music is as adventurous as ever-mixing sounds and styles, bending genre boundaries and engendering the talents of today’s most vibrant artists.

FRIENDS ON SALE: Wed Feb 18 at 12pm

PUBLIC ON SALE: Fri Feb 20 at 11am

We were sooo lucky to have third row centre when he came around to ACC couple years ago (I think MoMack was behind us if i'm not mistaken...). Willy has such a presence. So simple and humble, yet sooo good.

I'd love to catch him again...especially up close. But there's no way I can justify dropping $250 plus for the two of us right now.

I'll contemplate the balconies when they go onsale.

On another note I wish everyone that I want to see weren't all coming in April....things would be a lot more feasible in terms of being able to get away if it was all spread out a little more.

Hey basher,

Do your special priveleges work with tickets from London? or just Massie?

I'd love to catch Willy. He was at Hookahville a bunch of years ago. I heard the show from where I was laying all puddled out by our campsite but I couldn't manage to get up and go see.

Yes, I hang my head in shame.

I'd love to hit this up, I know Willie in Massey would sound fantastic. Unfortunately, my back just can't take the seats there, after Arlo a couple years back I was laid up for almost the entire next day.

Fuck, I wish he was coming back to Hamilton... that was fun!

Esau + Whiskey + Willie in Hamilton = goooood times!

I was hoping we'd see a Hamilton date as well. Last time was Willie's b-day, what a fun show indeed.

Happy birthday opener (sung by the crowd) then Willie opens with Whiskey River. That was the quickest half mickie of rye I ever drank. 028ws9.gif

Confirmed, finally going to see Willie.

At my birthday party as a child, maybe 5 or 6 my parents got me some music (name escaping me) and I opened the gift and before thanking them I looked at my mom and said, "do you think maybe sometime I could get a good Willie Nelson tape"

That's one of my favourite stories my Mom has ever told me!

NEW SHOW added for Massey Hall:

Willie Nelson

WILLIE NELSON with special guests

BILLY BOB THORNTON & the BOXMASTERS

and RAY PRICE

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 7:30pm

Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 7:30pm – New Show Added

Massey Hall | $125.00 - $59.50

With a career spanning over six decades, Willie Nelson is a living legend. The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings like “Crazy,†“Hello Walls,†“Red-Headed Stranger†and “Stardustâ€. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He has also amassed reputable credentials as an author, actor and activist.

Nelson’s music is as adventurous as ever-mixing sounds and styles, bending genre boundaries and engendering the talents of today’s most vibrant artists.

FRIENDS ON SALE: Fri Feb 27 at 10am

PUBLIC ON SALE: Sat Feb 28 at 12pm

A limit of 4 tickets per FriendsFirst account applies.

Buy Tickets | More Info