Jambands.ca

Speedy recovery Schwa.!

c-towns

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The really sad thing here is the wasted vibes. People who really need the vibes went without vibes because all the vibes were being sent to someone who didn't really need the vibes.

Never cry wolf is all I'm saying. Someday you might need vibes and we won't be so willing to give them to you.

i did not, nor will i ever ask for "vibes."....and COCK-towns is getting a slap when i see him tonight for all of this bullshit.

The really sad thing here is the wasted vibes. People who really need the vibes went without vibes because all the vibes were being sent to someone who didn't really need the vibes.

Never cry wolf is all I'm saying. Someday you might need vibes and we won't be so willing to give them to you.

all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

Nor will i ever be requesting such heady vibes, good luck to all those in need of them though, you to schwa.

But how do you feel overall, Schwa?

Any headache or upset stomach, cramps, back aches, shaving nicks, gout, earaches, bacterial vaginitis, hang nail, itchy skin, tennis elbow, gut rot, ennui, athlete's foot, gasiness, acne, bulemia, back pain, halitosis, hives, intestinal worms, jock itch, IBS, piles, sexual impotence, swimmers ear, dark circles, burning tongue, jumpy leg?

Any headache or upset stomach, cramps, back aches, shaving nicks, gout, earaches, bacterial vaginitis, hang nail, itchy skin, tennis elbow, gut rot, ennui, athlete's foot, gasiness, acne, bulemia, back pain, halitosis, hives, intestinal worms, jock itch, IBS, piles, sexual impotence, swimmers ear, dark circles, burning tongue, jumpy leg?

Sounds like the new Pepto-Bismol song