Jambands.ca

Alpine Reviews from people who went?

OB1

Yeah, the first night was a setlist pretty much tailored to me. That's why they did YEM again. I guess they thought, "I know we did it two days ago, but velvet's here."

I don't really feel qualified to comment on the second night.

I will say this: I've seen nine shows since they've come back and they are playing very, very well and everybody involved seems very happy to be there.

Both shows were great for different reasons; but that first night was just dark'n'funky with a great flow, particularly the Maze, Lizards and Ghost.

A couple of 'why now!?' moments as well, but thats all part of the ebb and flow that makes Phish so special. Big improvement since Hampton, which I thought was good too.

Both nights were so much fun. The boys seem to play average first sets, and then bring the heat second set.

First night highlights were Lizards, Ghost, and Antelope. Second night, second set, brought us some great (darker) jamming.

Both nights were so much fun. The boys seem to play average first sets, and then bring the heat second set.

First night highlights were Lizards, Ghost, and Antelope. Second night, second set, brought us some great (darker) jamming.

THat's how i would best describe it as well. Highlight of the weekend for me was Lizards, Maze and Ghost :)

karenjayphishing.jpg

Karen and I really had a great time - we hung out with C-towns, 'Shwa, Livingstoned and their crew on the second night.

We also ran into Phishtaper Pete, Tasha and their beautiful baby! We also met Cully and Rosolee briefly.

What a fun time!

Schwa. is the spelling 'dawg! ;) Great running into you 2, good times, good times.